DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 6:25 Quote
tops5 wrote:
Any update on the jade X coming to the UK?
You should start to see them in about 2 weeks unless you want one now then send me a message.

Posted: Jan 14, 2020 at 7:31 Quote
finalgear wrote:
tops5 wrote:
Any update on the jade X coming to the UK?
You should start to see them in about 2 weeks unless you want one now then send me a message.
If you're UK - Windwave (Distributor) have them but no purchase option, could always ring them.

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 at 16:50 Quote
Any other news as far as the topaz 2 on the 2019 reign? I am seriously considering a 2019 reign w/ the topaz diamond set up. I have read there have been problems, and even a seal upgrade kit. Any info is appreciated.

Posted: Jan 30, 2020 at 23:33 Quote
Has anyone reviewed the Onyx SC 29 fork yet? I am in the market for a 170/180 29er fork and the market is not exactly overwhelmed with choices (Lyrik, Z1, 36 and Onyx are all that I know of?). There's so few head to head comparisons out there in this segment, unfortunately.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 1:31 Quote
Any news if DVO is doing a reduced offset crown for the Onyx SC? (37mm?)

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 2:48 Quote
gafoto wrote:
Has anyone reviewed the Onyx SC 29 fork yet? I am in the market for a 170/180 29er fork and the market is not exactly overwhelmed with choices (Lyrik, Z1, 36 and Onyx are all that I know of?). There's so few head to head comparisons out there in this segment, unfortunately.

Just put it this way, you wont be sorry you purchased the fork.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 2:51 Quote
jharrisonvirgo wrote:
Any news if DVO is doing a reduced offset crown for the Onyx SC? (37mm?)

As of right now no sorry.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 2:53 Quote
landc wrote:
Any other news as far as the topaz 2 on the 2019 reign? I am seriously considering a 2019 reign w/ the topaz diamond set up. I have read there have been problems, and even a seal upgrade kit. Any info is appreciated.

You can do this, get the bike and we can arrange a way to get the upgraded kit over to you.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
This may come across as an incredibly stupid question, but is there a special tool to remove the air cap on the Onyx SC? I bought a pre-built that came with it, and cannot figure out how to open the cap.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 8:18 Quote
cesarg wrote:
This may come across as an incredibly stupid question, but is there a special tool to remove the air cap on the Onyx SC? I bought a pre-built that came with it, and cannot figure out how to open the cap.

NO no special tool needed, its just on there really tight right now.

What i do is use a hair dryer if you don't have a heat gun to remove it.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 8:50 Quote
finalgear wrote:
cesarg wrote:

NO no special tool needed, its just on there really tight right now.

What i do is use a hair dryer if you don't have a heat gun to remove it.

That's very helpful. Thank you!

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 10:01 Quote
No problem anytime.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
Now get me a recent pic of the cheeseburger!! I miss it.

Posted: Jan 31, 2020 at 10:54 Quote
Mmmm just had a joker burger

Green cheese

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011327
Mobile Version of Website