DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Oct 21, 2016 at 14:37 Quote
Man you got a nice box! Can I touch it? Sext me a pic of your box!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2016 at 22:48 Quote
Hi guys,

I bought a new set of DVO Emeralds and when I mounted them on the bike I found out that the fork extends only to around 190mm of its travel Frown The only way I can help it extend to its full length is when I lift the front wheel in the air but then the fork tops out harshly. I'm sure that this is not a free sag because when I put it back on the ground the fork does not sag at all. There is also a lot of stiction. The fork literally goes through its travel on increments of a few mm. The last thing that might me connected is that the air valve bursts a few drops of oil from time to time when I'm changing the air pressure. I tried all kind of settings and none of them worked out:
77(±2) psi, 4, 6, 7 and 8 rotations of OTT, 0-12 clicks of rebound, 0-7 HSC, and 0-7 LSC.
Hove you encountered similar issues with your emeralds? I contacted DVO about that and I'm waiting for their response but just wanted to know if it is something small that I'm missing to setup.

Cheers

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 5:16 Quote
message me on here, but usually for new emeralds we like to tell the customers run the hs and ls wide open for a run or two let everything set in then adjust from there, now as far as the 190mm travel check the ott if its toomuch it can lower the travel some any further questions you can message me on here or if you prefer email you can message me for my email addy.

Hope this helps you.

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 7:18 Quote
finalgear wrote:
message me on here, but usually for new emeralds we like to tell the customers run the hs and ls wide open for a run or two let everything set in then adjust from there, now as far as the 190mm travel check the ott if its toomuch it can lower the travel some any further questions you can message me on here or if you prefer email you can message me for my email addy.

Hope this helps you.

Punctuation bro! Damn New Yorkers....
How's the knee? Heal up so we can go shred some dirt!
cheers

Posted: Oct 22, 2016 at 7:30 Quote
aint no body got time for that bro.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 10:03 Quote
lee661 wrote:
photo
da homie Bryson junior in japan racing this weekend.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 10:42 Quote
Man I bet that HT with Jade and Diamond rides nice

O+
Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 11:17 Quote
maxlombardy wrote:
Man I bet that HT with Jade and Diamond rides nice
For sure. Looks killer too.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 11:50 Quote
Thinking I need to send my damper in to be serviced. I only get 110mm travel on my 140 Diamond, even with the air cartridge completely removed. Gotta put in a call to Ronnie on Monday and see what he says.

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 21:35 Quote
Tell him I want updated pic of cheeseburger please!!!

Posted: Oct 23, 2016 at 23:04 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Tell him I want updated pic of cheeseburger please!!!
Roger

Posted: Oct 24, 2016 at 9:49 Quote
Not from today, but my buddy finally uploaded last night.
I'm the second slow poke.
Quebec. Sentiers de Moulin. Trail- Leon

Views: 398    Faves: 1    Comments: 2
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026329
Mobile Version of Website