Ns decade or dartmoor two6player

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Ns decade or dartmoor two6player
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Oct 10, 2016 at 20:53 Quote
I'm looking at getting a new frame. Either ns decade or dartmoor two6 player long. I was set on the decade but I see the two6 has a bit more reach as I am 6'1" and would like the room. Input on both frames would be appreciated thank you

Posted: Oct 10, 2016 at 22:25 Quote
I would get the two6player. I was really looking into a decade as well but I was interested because it was a smaller frame (I'm 5'5") and would give me more stand over and shorter tt than my STP.

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 17:27 Quote
Thanks for the input, the two6player is probably what I will get

Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 17:53 Quote
Just curious how are going to go about getting one? I've been inteseted but can only find dart moors on the buys ell on here

Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 18:21 Quote
mikelikebikes wrote:
Just curious how are going to go about getting one? I've been inteseted but can only find dart moors on the buys ell on here

I had this issue too when I was considering getting a two6player (still am). This shop in Canada http://zmcyclefitness.com/ seems like a good option. I emailed and got a response from a sales rep named Ziggy. He was able to tell me what Dartmoor stock they had in and they will ship it to you. Good luck and keep us posted.

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2016 at 19:17 Quote
Zmcycles or there are a couple dealers that will ship to USA located over seas for about $25

O+
Posted: Feb 6, 2017 at 9:31 Quote
I bought my two6player frame from 26bikes.com, got to Florida from Poland in about 5-6 days

Posted: May 25, 2017 at 10:38 Quote
What is your opinion on the 26player? I am also deciding between the decade and the 26p. Did you get the 2016 or the 2017 Dartmoor? I'll prob end up with the Dartmoor if it is that much longer.

Posted: May 25, 2017 at 11:11 Quote
picowatt wrote:
What is your opinion on the 26player? I am also deciding between the decade and the 26p. Did you get the 2016 or the 2017 Dartmoor? I'll prob end up with the Dartmoor if it is that much longer.

I have a 26 player and I love it it's really tough and I'm never worried about the bike when I'm riding. I highly recommend, however I have never tried a decade out so I am somewhat biased.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010019
Mobile Version of Website