USA elections !

Posted: Apr 26, 2017 at 16:18 Quote
Oh, and where are the liberal feminists when Islamic law says that if your are a woman and are raped, you get stoned to death. Shouldn't they be standing up for Islamic woman, or do liberals not care?

Posted: Apr 26, 2017 at 23:19 Quote
Your one weird young dude ! I can see you'll be red till your dead ! Frown

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 6:02 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Your one weird young dude ! I can see you'll be red till your dead ! Frown
What, is that all you have to say. Answer the question. Why don't liberal feminists fight for Islamic woman?

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 9:26 Quote
How the fxxk am I supposed to know ! They might be or might not be !

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 11:31 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
How the fxxk am I supposed to know ! They might be or might not be !
It's because they actually don't care about Islamic people.

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 13:18 Quote
Do you ? If yes then start the petition !

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 13:28 Quote
You sound like a young mark levin ! All talk but won't get his hands dirty !!

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 14:09 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
What do you mean by that? I've done plenty of stuff with my life (probably more then you.) so are you turning to insulting teenagers or do you want to get back to why liberals don't stand for Islamic woman.

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 15:12 Quote
They do in my country ! What about trumps anti gay rights stance ?

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 15:17 Quote
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
What do you mean by that? I've done plenty of stuff with my life (probably more then you.) so are you turning to insulting teenagers or do you want to get back to why liberals don't stand for Islamic woman.
Why don't you tell me why they don't as you seem to no it all !

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 16:29 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
gunnerMTB wrote:
Matt115lamb wrote:
Why don't you tell me why they don't as you seem to no it all !
I'm kind of assuming that they don't care all that much. They just want something to do.

Posted: May 3, 2017 at 7:46 Quote
You shouldn't assume ! If Trump cared so much for all those little BABIES in Syria or Muslim women, why has he banned them from the us ?

Posted: May 3, 2017 at 9:55 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
You shouldn't assume ! If Trump cared so much for all those little BABIES in Syria or Muslim women, why has he banned them from the us ?
Okay, is was only a temporary, and maybe they should try fixing their country (with our help) first. You know that 7000 Kurdish women stayed behind to fight ISIS while millions of fit to fight men ran away and immigrated to other country's. They are cowardly if they leave their woman behind to fight while they run.

Posted: May 4, 2017 at 8:17 Quote
Man, liberals can't accept anything they disagree with. They hate on people that fly Confederate flags( for no reason.) they also hate Christians, and all republicans. They don't tolerate anyone's opinion. At least Trump accepts criticism and admits that he made a few mistakes. Unlike Obama and hillary.

Posted: May 4, 2017 at 9:00 Quote
Do you mean " the way he handles the press " , he's never been able except criticism and doesn't look like he'll change .
God knows where you found out that liberals hate Christians and all republicans ......arrrhhhh I've guessed ! Lol . The term liberalism stands for liberty and equality ! They might disagree with republicans but not hate them !
Whats Trump been upto lately ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010545
Mobile Version of Website