Mondraker Owners Thread

PB Forum :: Other
Mondraker Owners Thread
Posted: Jan 6, 2024 at 19:23 Quote
Graham, I just received my geo adjust headset and I looked it over. I am thinking the same thing that you are. Did you ever figure out how to install it correctly or find a video showing how to do it? Thanks in Advance, Bruce Berry~

graham2017 wrote:
Hey guys - I'm finally going to put on the geometry kit that came with my '18 foxy XR to slacken the head angle by a degree. However, the cups are somewhat confusing, and there is no documentation out there. It looks to me like the top cup should be situated with the beefier side towards the rider, but the bottom cup (with the notches) seems to be symmetrical... How could that be? Shouldn't there be a similar angle on the bottom angled cup as well?

Posted: Jan 20, 2024 at 8:22 Quote
Hey. Can anyone verify that a Ohlins TTX2 Air will fir my 2022 Superfoxy RR, i.e will the piggyback avoid hitting the frame? Thanks.

Posted: Mar 23, 2024 at 17:29 Quote
Hey guys. I have a 2023 mondraker foxy with a lovely across icr headset in it.

Anyways I want to replace the headset with something that isn't made by acros.

I saw a UK bike shop that had manufactured their own ice headset as a replacement for a 2022 onwards icr equipped mondraker that seemed to be made out of raw aluminium. I saw it on Instagram a while ago and I was going to contact the shop to find a replacement. I have since forgotten the name of that shop.. it was like "35 bikes or 69 bikes or some other number" but I can't find the bike shop in question anymore.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about pray tell!

Posted: Apr 3, 2024 at 12:04 Quote
Hello,
Apologies if this has been covered before. I've had my level r since November and today it wouldn't power on. I know it's charged but when the power button is pushed the lights flash in the powering on sequence then powers down straight away. Any ideas?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008918
Mobile Version of Website