Getting back into it/what bike?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Getting back into it/what bike?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 8:11 Quote
I grew up dirt jumping and riding street, and while stationed in AK in 2005 I had a Giant AC and rode some more aggressive stuff up there. I know live in mid Michigan and haven't rode a bike probably since 2006 or so. I now have a son I am in the process of teaching to ride 2 wheels. I have decided to get myself a bike to get back into things. Through my employer I can get special pricing on DB bikes. I was pretty sure I was going to order the DB Line, but now I am torn between that and the DB Atroz. I was wonder if I could get some in put from people that know more then me. I have some decent trails around, I am hoping to ride, but alot of my riding may just be around with my son till he gets bigger. Also down the street is a city owned and maintained dirt jump park. they are fairly small rollers, which can be a nice little pump track. It is something I could easily take my son too once he starts to get the hang of things. Now I also have hopes of going riding some of the other trails Mi has to offer. Any help would be great. thanks

Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 8:48 Quote
check the forums, always good deals on a used bike, i would rather buy a nice used bike than a new DB. MI has plenty of great trails depeneding on where you live. There are also riding groups on Facebook, with local buy/sells, which is a good place to look.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007582
Mobile Version of Website