I have a KHS SJ300 that is currently single speed and set up for dirt jumping. It has Shimano Zee cranks but single speed rear. I am thinking about putting 10 speed rear cassette with zee derailer and shifter. The only thing is, the frame does not have any of the rungs that hold the cable from the shifter back to the derailer. It does have a derailer hanger so I know its possible but what do I do about mounting the cable on the frame? I could zip tie it I guess but I would rather not, I don't want the frame to get scratched because of the zip ties. Any help is appreciated.
I have a KHS SJ300 that is currently single speed and set up for dirt jumping. It has Shimano Zee cranks but single speed rear. I am thinking about putting 10 speed rear cassette with zee derailer and shifter. The only thing is, the frame does not have any of the rungs that hold the cable from the shifter back to the derailer. It does have a derailer hanger so I know its possible but what do I do about mounting the cable on the frame? I could zip tie it I guess but I would rather not, I don't want the frame to get scratched because of the zip ties. Any help is appreciated.
how about something like jagwire's stick on guides? http://jagwire.com/products/small-parts/stick-on-guides