What pedals is everyone using

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What pedals is everyone using
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 17:36 Quote
I have an Intense Carbine carbon, and thinking about switching to flat pedals. what is everyone using? or suggesting ?

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 18:23 Quote
Nukeproof, good enough for Sam Hill, good enough for me. That and they were on clearance, but usually I just go with anything with a large platform and some spindle space between the pedal and crank. Something like the spank spike or raceface atlas pedal sit right against the crank and give you less room, I like something more like the dmr vaults which give my size 13s some more space along with the big platform. I think this year I am going to try out the tmacs, or maybe even try the pedal innovation pedals.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 19:09 Quote
DMR vaults for me, awesome with my 5-10 freeriders.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 19:52 Quote
I will second the DMR vaults, on both of my bikes, also with 510s

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 20:12 Quote
http://www.deitycomponents.com/black-kat-pedals.html
Picked up those and have nothing but great things to say about them, plenty wide for my size 12 feet, hold up to rock hits with minimal damage and they feel great

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 20:16 Quote
Chromag scarabs

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 1:41 Quote
nukeproofs for me then dmr second.

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 2:27 Quote
DMR Brendog pedals

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 5:38 Quote
I've been using DMR Vaults for years as they just feel right, but I haven't tried any others so can't offer any comparisons.

Posted: Apr 4, 2017 at 6:09 Quote
DMR V12 Magnesiums, love them, wear £20 Gelert hiking shoes (same rubber as 5tens) and stick like glue.

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 5:20 Quote
Damn this thread for making me want new pedals. It came down to Deity TMAC's or DMR Vaults. I bought a new set of Vault's. I liked the TMAC's but didn't like how the pins were secured. The Vault's look like they will be trick.

This helped too...

http://www.vitalmtb.com/features/Vital-MTB-Face-Off-The-Best-Flat-Pedals,1485

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 14:47 Quote
Recent convert to flats here and using Superstar Nano-X. They're almost comically big - the size of a large slice of bread - but the grip is really good and they seem robust.

Posted: Apr 6, 2017 at 14:56 Quote
I'm using FireEye PJ-ACR on my 456evo Very strong, 56 pins a set. Stick like shit to a blanket. Plenty of colours,Very easy to service, i can't knock them, plus their like under £50. Also got a set of Bennie's on my full suspension, cost £50 also,got 48 pins , they can take a knock, grip well. got in green to match bike bits ( would of got PJ-ACR but their green is nasty????) . Got a set of plastic nukeproof pedals on my other bike, their good ,but like a lot of plastic Pedals , they have a few plastic pins that for me don't sit too good.but they're like £30.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013469
Mobile Version of Website