Enduro brakes for a heavy guy

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Enduro brakes for a heavy guy
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 30, 2017 at 1:16 Quote
Zee or Saint, I am around that weight, and those brakes work practically perfect Smile

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 1:10 Quote
dhananjay151293 wrote:
Zee or Saint, I am around that weight, and those brakes work practically perfect Smile

Deffo the way I'm going mate. Zee I think to keep cost down.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 1:13 Quote
Just leave the SLX on and see how it goes before splashing out on new brakes. Think they'll be fine.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 1:55 Quote
Toddy101 wrote:
Just leave the SLX on and see how it goes before splashing out on new brakes. Think they'll be fine.

To be fair I'm off out riding this afternoon and on sunday so I will have a better idea then. Cheers though.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 8:36 Quote
toby9843 wrote:
dhananjay151293 wrote:

Deffo the way I'm going mate. Zee I think to keep cost down.
I was thinking of upgrading to Zee too Smile Some good feedback out there Wink

Posted: May 6, 2017 at 9:50 Quote
I was out in Sheffield yesterday on the trails at Grenoside and to be fair the SLX's were good. I'm off out into the peak district tomorrow so we'll see what they're like on a full day of riding but so far so good.

Posted: May 6, 2017 at 20:45 Quote
onyxss wrote:
metal pads
Or maybe just this.
Recently swapped my resins out, noticeable difference in power.

Posted: May 7, 2017 at 22:10 Quote
Toddy101 wrote:

You could always have the slx's painted orange or bright green, that would be quite enduro.

Posted: May 7, 2017 at 22:40 Quote
fielonator wrote:
Toddy101 wrote:

You could always have the slx's painted orange or bright green, that would be quite enduro.

lol, yeah that way I'd deffo look the part when I turn up at the start line with my goggles on my non-full face lid. Thanks for the tip.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012766
Mobile Version of Website