Giant Trance 2017 XL EU availability

PB Forum :: Giant
Giant Trance 2017 XL EU availability
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 4, 2017 at 6:43 Quote
Does anyone else have problems with delivery (XL frame)?

I ordered my Giant Trance 2 LTD 2017 XL from LBS in week 13 (end March) and they said it will be delivered in week 18 (1st week in May). I just got informed that the delivery is rescheduled to week 24 (mid June).

11 weeks (2.5 months) of waiting is killing me since I don't have any other bike to ride and the season is on.
In that time at least two shipping containers from China should arrive to EU.
LBS guy is great and he showed me my order in their ordering system and it looks like all 2017 XL Trances are "rescheduled".

Does anyone have any tips for me? Is that "normal" or at least acceptable from your perspective?
Are there any other "dying to get their bike" souls here? Big Grin

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 13:17 Quote
I am looking to buy a trance 2 in XL, I started looking online for the cheapest dealer and noticed a lot of them are not listing XL, so after phoning 3 of them they are all saying there is no re-stocking date for the trance models until next years models come out. there are a few places in the UK that have 2's in stock (according to website), JE James and Edinburgh bicycles co-op.
I did try asking when the new ones are coming out but none of them would say, maybe they knew if knew the date I would just wait until the sales start and get one at 30% off, and they were trying to sell me trance 1's or 3's at full price!
I'm not in a major rush as I still have a bike to ride, so I'm probably going to wait until the sales start.
I have noticed some cheap deals on eBay, but don't know where I would stand with a warranty etc.. here is one of the deals below:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Giant-Bike-Trance-Advanced-2-GE-Carbon-Green-Blue-/232262367350?hash=item3613ea7876:g:G-gAAOSw4A5YoMAx

O+
Posted: May 7, 2017 at 11:27 Quote
Fenwick458 wrote:
I am looking to buy a trance 2 in XL, I started looking online for the cheapest dealer and noticed a lot of them are not listing XL, so after phoning 3 of them they are all saying there is no re-stocking date for the trance models until next years models come out. there are a few places in the UK that have 2's in stock (according to website), JE James and Edinburgh bicycles co-op.
I did try asking when the new ones are coming out but none of them would say, maybe they knew if knew the date I would just wait until the sales start and get one at 30% off, and they were trying to sell me trance 1's or 3's at full price!
I'm not in a major rush as I still have a bike to ride, so I'm probably going to wait until the sales start.
I have noticed some cheap deals on eBay, but don't know where I would stand with a warranty etc.. here is one of the deals below:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Giant-Bike-Trance-Advanced-2-GE-Carbon-Green-Blue-/232262367350?hash=item3613ea7876:g:G-gAAOSw4A5YoMAx
Good deal but out of my range since you are looking into Advanced (carbon) models.
It looks like Giant is having troubles delivering all tipes of XL frames.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008029
Mobile Version of Website