Crested Butte 401 Trail Condition

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Crested Butte 401 Trail Condition
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 12:15 Quote
Was looking for some help from a Crested Butte Local. I will be coming thru Colorado after July 4th. I have heard lots of good things about the 401 trail North of Crested butte. I see a recent trail conditions report has the trail as bad condition with lots of trees and mud. Wanted to know if this was accurate? If so would a trial like this get in to better condition in the next week or so. Looks like its in the 70's up there.

Any help would be awesome. If you have anyother trail recommendations or free camping spots I will take those too.

Thanks
Hunter

Posted: Jul 5, 2017 at 7:43 Quote
GTABurnout wrote:
Was looking for some help from a Crested Butte Local. I will be coming thru Colorado after July 4th. I have heard lots of good things about the 401 trail North of Crested butte. I see a recent trail conditions report has the trail as bad condition with lots of trees and mud. Wanted to know if this was accurate? If so would a trial like this get in to better condition in the next week or so. Looks like its in the 70's up there.

Any help would be awesome. If you have anyother trail recommendations or free camping spots I will take those too.

Thanks
Hunter

I'd call a shop in town or the rental shop at the park. They may have info for ya.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007783
Mobile Version of Website