New all mountain bike suggestions

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
New all mountain bike suggestions
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 19, 2017 at 22:12 Quote
So I'm looking into buying a new all mountain full sus, wondering if anyone has any ideas of some bikes to look at. Im looking to spend under $3000. Nothing to crazy or aggressive but any suggestion would help!

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 6:48 Quote
Rocky Mountain makes several models for under 3K. I have an Altitude and Element, and I have been very happy with both. Depending on what type of riding you do, take a look at their Instinct, Thunderbolt, and Altitude. I don't think the low end Element is less than 3K, but the Altitude is more fun anyway. I would rather too aggressive than not enough, I really like the smooth ride of the Altitude over bad terrain....Don

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 8:39 Quote
Yt capra or a radon swoop if you are able to get them!

Posted: Aug 21, 2017 at 13:38 Quote
Rocky mountain bikes look really nice but the pricing/part spec in Canadian dollars isn't that great.

Not really a big fan of them but Giant bikes give you some pretty good options under 3k both in the Reign and Trance range.

There's also the Kona Precept range. All under 3k before tax.

Posted: Aug 22, 2017 at 8:55 Quote
Yeah on a tight budget it's hard to beat Giant pricing in Canada.
Reign2 and Trance2 are both sub-$3k and there are some discounted 2017 models already.

O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2017 at 15:58 Quote
Commencal. Amazing price for what you get. Prices are great because they sell direct. For $3048 tax in and shipped I picked up a new meta am v3 that comes with a lyrik up front and 1x11 drivetrain. Have yet to really compare to my previous banshee rune but this thing feels pretty good

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012453
Mobile Version of Website