Red Bull Rampage tips or info

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Red Bull Rampage tips or info
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 at 15:56 Quote
Hey guys and gals, heading to Rampage this year ( to spectate) and was curious if anyone had any helpful info specifically on where to camp or stay nearby? Also any other tips that might be informative. Don't need any outdoor survival tips more info along the lines of previous events and what to expect.

Thanks!

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 at 18:35 Quote
pirateforlife21 wrote:
Hey guys and gals, heading to Rampage this year and was curious if anyone had any helpful info specifically on where to camp or stay nearby? Also any other tips that might be informative. Don't need any outdoor survival tips more info along the lines of previous events and what to expect.

Thanks!

You're competing?

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 at 19:05 Quote
Fazeless wrote:
pirateforlife21 wrote:
Hey guys and gals, heading to Rampage this year and was curious if anyone had any helpful info specifically on where to camp or stay nearby? Also any other tips that might be informative. Don't need any outdoor survival tips more info along the lines of previous events and what to expect.

Thanks!

You're competing?
Probably not, he just wants to watch it. I wish I could

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 at 21:42 Quote
Fazeless wrote:
pirateforlife21 wrote:

Thanks!

You're competing?
Just spectating

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 at 23:13 Quote
Put ice and and your favorite drink in a backpack, and bring a chair.

Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 17:49 Quote
Looked on here for any info. Saw your post. Got some tickets myself. Missed last year by a week, but stayed out in that area for a month and a half. Camped most of the time. Quail Creek state campground (15$ bucks a night water, flush heads, lake to kick back at) way better than most California state campgrounds. More than enough BLM land to stay on (no water, not much of anything, straight up desert camping, free which I don't mind) rode over to the sight from from where I was camping at. Hurricane has got some hotels/motels going on, with places to eat for cheap good food, and most anything else! Hope that helps out!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008526
Mobile Version of Website