Make my bike more freeridey

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Make my bike more freeridey
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:51 Quote
I would.... and i would never buy a thousand dollar ht... it would never last.

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
rockitonacannondale wrote:
dude. no. cuz u will get a POS bike for a grand.
or you can get a great fork that suits his bike perfectly, and will work perfectly, for the same price. or hell he can even get a cheaper version! there are like 5 different versions! get a cheap one! i have the cheapest argyle and i love it!
w/e i dont really know much about totems anyways so w/e.go wit what you feel man.but he can save money by getting a domain

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
don't recommend or bash parts you have never used.

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
true dat, but iff he has the cash he must do it.

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:57 Quote
i think a 66 or mabey a 55 would work well. also a fox 36 van would be nice. very light weight and smooth fork. and if you have the money than maby an air shock and possibly a ti coil if you still want a coil rear shock

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
i think a 66 or mabey a 55 would work well. also a fox 36 van would be nice. very light weight and smooth fork. and if you have the money than maby an air shock and possibly a ti coil if you still want a coil rear shock
thank you.55 is a great idea and they arent too expensive

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
heyhey wrote:
bikenation wrote:
what the hell... you told him to throw a long travel sc fork on it but if he wants a totem he should get a hardtail. what are you on? why do people that have never rode a totem bash them. Ive loved every totem coil i have ever rode. It is a great fork. Your just talking out of your ass now.
are you on crack?i love totems,never tried one but they look sick and ive only heard good abouyt them.its because they are stupidly priced thats why
* jumps up and kicks you in teeth*

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
heyhey wrote:
bikenation wrote:
what the hell... you told him to throw a long travel sc fork on it but if he wants a totem he should get a hardtail. what are you on? why do people that have never rode a totem bash them. Ive loved every totem coil i have ever rode. It is a great fork. Your just talking out of your ass now.
are you on crack?i love totems,never tried one but they look sick and ive only heard good abouyt them.its because they are stupidly priced thats why
thank you for that

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
heyhey wrote:
bikenation wrote:
ok then,you kinda came here randomly but w/e

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
actually a manitou travis single crown would be perfect. great fork and not that expensive. (plus they look sweet:tupSmile

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
k well im done posting here Whip

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
good for you bud. Rolleyes

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
er getting back on topic here...
Yeah I dont want an out and out dirt jump bike, otherwise I would sell it and buy one. I will use the bike for the odd downhil race but mainly blasting berms,jumps gaps etc.

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
Id go with a totem, no doubt in my mind.... maybe a fox 36 talas its adjustable from 100-160 mm its air its super plush super light and a great fork.

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
or if your sayng he should put like 1000 bucks into upragding, buy a specialized p2 or a giant stp for djing or something like that, it would be wayyyyy better. if you got your heart set on cannondale, they make a cannondale chase series (3 bikes, different prices) for your purpases (djing or freeride).
good luck buying, peace
-Chris

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011480
Mobile Version of Website