Let's see your KTM!

PB Forum :: KTM Bikes
Let's see your KTM!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2017 at 12:02 Quote
Not a lot of KTM related activity on here so I thought I'd try to spark some chatter with a thread for proud owners of KTM bikes to show of our whips.

I've had my scarp since mid july and absolutly love it.
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Sep 18, 2017 at 13:06 Quote
Loving my Lycan 274 LTD!

I've ridden a few different KTMs and this is the one I have settled on for now! Loving every second of it. Going to possibly order up a fat tire for the winter season!

photo

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2017 at 13:53 Quote
mhighman wrote:
Loving my Lycan 274 LTD!

I love the look of the Lycan 274. I've never seen one in person, is the color as cool of a grey color as it looks in photos?

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 9:42 Quote
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYkI1xZnFNJ/

There you have 2 dopamine segregation devices
The Lycan Master 27.5 and Aera Comp 27.5
Really fun and fast machines. Very well composed and balanced. I love these bikes!
If you want more information just ask for it!

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 9:56 Quote
KTM Scarp Master on Peters Canyon Trail in Tustin Ca

My KTM Scarp Master. Love it. It climbs great and does well on the Downhill's too.

Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 9:58 Quote
14 Mile Ride with 4100 of climbing up the Angelus Mountains.

Now my Road bike. The Revelator 4000. I bought this to improve my endurance on the Mountain bike.

O+
Posted: Sep 19, 2017 at 14:16 Quote
Fixed your link for you.
KtmMiami wrote:
photo

There you have 2 dopamine segregation devices
The Lycan Master 27.5 and Aera Comp 27.5
Really fun and fast machines. Very well composed and balanced. I love these bikes!
If you want more information just ask for it!

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 at 10:44 Quote
I have had my KTM Fat Rat for about 1 1/2 years now and love the bike for the Alaskan environment that I live in. Bike does killer in the snow, on the beach, rocky river beds, and soft tundra areas. I ride it all year long and love that it has a sporty frame design which fits my riding style of trails, hills, jumps, etc. I am not a flat, long distance rider on the fatbike.

Rich Loftin
KTM Bike Industries Ambassador
ktmbikeindustries.com

photo

Posted: Dec 25, 2017 at 11:15 Quote
photo

My son's new 2018 race bike!!!

Posted: May 8, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
KTM makes bikes too? Only heard of them with dirtbikes. Question is; does KTM know their MTB line or are they idiots like Goodyear; whom puts out an entire line of MTB tires; yet knows nothing about them. Recently called Goodyear asking if they had any performance tires for my new bike. Current one is 26x1.95.

Posted: Nov 22, 2018 at 10:47 Quote
dragracer88 wrote:
KTM makes bikes too? Only heard of them with dirtbikes. Question is; does KTM know their MTB line or are they idiots like Goodyear; whom puts out an entire line of MTB tires; yet knows nothing about them. Recently called Goodyear asking if they had any performance tires for my new bike. Current one is 26x1.95.

KTM actually manufactures most of their own bikes in Austria. Not outsourced like most other brands. They actually made bikes since 1964. Before they made motorcycles.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012783
Mobile Version of Website