Travel to Santa Fe Area, Reccomendations

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Travel to Santa Fe Area, Reccomendations
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 3:03 Quote
Hey Folks,
I am going to have a couple of days at the start of December in the Santa Fe area, and am looking for trail recommendations, favorite shops or places to rent a bike for a couple days etc. I am un sure of transportation upon my arrival so rental facilities that are preferably close to some trails. Am also willing to get out of a town a bit for a day trip.
thanks so much for any advice.
Emma

Posted: Nov 1, 2017 at 16:25 Quote
Go to Taos and angle fire.

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 at 8:45 Quote
MUST RIDE =
1. the south boundary trail near angelfire is the #1 must ride trail in the state (arguably) turquoise tours will shuttle you close to the top for a fair price. it was life changing for me, a solid full day with about 4k of climbing about 20 miles of downhill

2. go an hour south south west of Santa Fe and ride the White Mesa (also called White Ridge) trail. you will never forget it for its majestic beauty and other world like trails

3. just north of Santa Fe is the ski basin, The Winsor trail is 9 miles of downhill all the way to Tesuque village, if you are a gravity oriented rider, this is your trail.

I also had a great time at La Tierra trails in Santa Fe

Posted: Mar 2, 2018 at 11:54 Quote
Glorietta.
It's a summer camp so you can't be there when the kids are there. Just call them and they can give you details on when you can go there and ride. Super fun.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009831
Mobile Version of Website