Mrp ramp control issues

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Mrp ramp control issues
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 15:17 Quote
has anyone had issues with the mrp ramp valve not adjusting , the thing is brand new as are the forks (2018 36 factory fit ) tghe adjustment dial just turns round and round, the clicks are there but thats it , its turning the valve ( shock pump valve) so the dial is definitly on fully but nothing is happening . i guess it turns to a max both ways when its right

Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 2:45 Quote
rallondave wrote:
has anyone had issues with the mrp ramp valve not adjusting , the thing is brand new as are the forks (2018 36 factory fit ) tghe adjustment dial just turns round and round, the clicks are there but thats it , its turning the valve ( shock pump valve) so the dial is definitly on fully but nothing is happening . i guess it turns to a max both ways when its right
take it out and have a look,might have been tighten right up,so it spinning the whole unit,I've had that on compression knobs before,need to sort of crack it to free it up

Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 15:52 Quote
The Schrader valve does turn with the dial . I'll try and loosen it a little tomorrow and see what happens

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.056027
Mobile Version of Website