What helmets & goggles do you use?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What helmets & goggles do you use?
Posted: May 9, 2016 at 13:48 Quote
TriangleSLO wrote:
100 Aircraft helmet
i have that exact combo lol, really nice and looks good. mines a bit battered now from the trees i have headbutted but im really happy with my aircraft, how you liking yours?

Posted: May 9, 2016 at 14:08 Quote
TriangleSLO wrote:
100 Aircraft helmet

Niiiice! Bi-Turbo Blue + Derestricted is one of my two options, other being R8-White with Corvette goggles.

Congrats man! Just can't wait the unbox mine Helmet

Posted: May 10, 2016 at 7:58 Quote
oli99 wrote:
TriangleSLO wrote:
100 Aircraft helmet
i have that exact combo lol, really nice and looks good. mines a bit battered now from the trees i have headbutted but im really happy with my aircraft, how you liking yours?

It fits my head well but my fork is on service so I don't know how it feels riding with it xD

O+
Posted: May 10, 2016 at 13:51 Quote
100% Aircraft in Bi-Turbo Red with matching gloves and Smith Squad MTB Goggles in Brandon Semenuk's colorway.

100 Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red with matching 100 gloves and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk s colorway.
  100% Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red with matching 100% gloves and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk's colorway.

100 Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk s colorway.
  100% Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk's colorway.

100 Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red with matching 100 gloves and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk s colorway.
  100% Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red with matching 100% gloves and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk's colorway.

O+
Posted: May 10, 2016 at 14:08 Quote
BMXJJ327 wrote:
100% Aircraft in Bi-Turbo Red with matching gloves and Smith Squad MTB Goggles in Brandon Semenuk's colorway.

100 Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk s colorway.
  100% Aircraft helmet in Bi-Turbo Red and Smith Squad Goggles in Brandon Semenuk's colorway.

That looks incredible

Posted: May 10, 2016 at 16:52 Quote
Fox Rampage Pro Carbon with MIPS and Oakley Airbrakes.

The helmet fits great and has plenty of ventilation, but is a little on the expensive side. There are cheaper alternatives out there that would be as comfortable and offer equal ventilation, though. I can't recommend the Airbrakes enough, though. Have never had them fog up on me, and the field of view is incredible. Can swap lenses out in a matter of seconds, which is nice to swap between tinted and clear lenses as needed. Worth the price!

photo

photo

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 4:09 Quote
BamaMike wrote:
Fox Rampage Pro Carbon with MIPS and Oakley Airbrakes.

Nice combo-fit man! Looks rad!

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 7:07 Quote
My combo: Giro Cipher Black + Oakley Airbrake MX Factory B1B (Clear Dual Lens)

Giro Cipher Black Oakley Airbrake MX Factory B1B

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 8:33 Quote
BMXJJ327 wrote:

Awesome!

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 9:46 Quote
Just ordered black with orange Oakley Airbrake's to match my black pinstripe TLD D3. Hey guys, maybe it's not the best place to ask, but anyone have an idea what size I'd be in Troy Lee Designs casual apparel if I'm size Medium in jerseys and 32 in pants in their bike kit? Would I still be Medium? Some brands have weird sizing!

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 10:20 Quote
szot123 wrote:
Just ordered black with orange Oakley Airbrake's to match my black pinstripe TLD D3. Hey guys, maybe it's not the best place to ask, but anyone have an idea what size I'd be in Troy Lee Designs casual apparel if I'm size Medium in jerseys and 32 in pants in their bike kit? Would I still be Medium? Some brands have weird sizing!

I am 36 on their old Sprint shorts and got their skinny jeans in 36, fitted me perfect! Jerseys I'm between M & L and got some L t-shirts that were again good on my curvy body!

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 10:31 Quote
The previous Ruckus gen in size 34 fit me a tad big for my liking even in the smallest possible setting. The current Ruckus short in size 32 fits me nicely, still use the weist velcros tending on the tightest possible. I think pants sizing is a bit easier to judge, because a 32 is rather similar across different brands. "Medium" however can range from frickin' tiny to just perfect or huge. The Medium sized jersey's fit me nicely, a bit loose in the Moto and SE Pro models, and just right on the Sprint (these have a tighter slimmer fit which I really liked). I'm checking out hoodies and hope the Medium fits the bill. I'm about 5.11'' or verging on 6' and I guess normal body built.

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 10:52 Quote
Got a new enduro/trail bucket.

Limar 808DR Or the only bucket I found that fits my head shape.
Limar 808DR

After trying who knows how many lids. Non of them fit quite right

Either to wide, and most of the sit on top of my head with no protection on the sides.

Or made me look like that mushroom form Super Mario I finally found one that fits.
And didn't cost a fortune.

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 12:20 Quote
Just bought this new '14 rampage pro for $200 and the oakley's have lasted me 5 years so I'll continue to sport them. I'll probably be rocking my glasses most of them though.

photo
photo

Posted: May 11, 2016 at 14:23 Quote
NikosVarelis wrote:
My combo: Giro Cipher Black + Oakley Airbrake MX Factory B1B (Clear Dual Lens)

I've tried to find that strap as a stand alone piece to buy since I saw it the first time, but can't seem to locate it. Also, I've only used the single pane lenses, how do you like the dual?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038256
Mobile Version of Website