Langley BC

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Langley BC
O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2010 at 22:42 Quote
I think im being optimistic though, i would be happy with just normal tables and some berms and a hip so your not just jumping in a straight line.

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 20:30 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
I think im being optimistic though, i would be happy with just normal tables and some berms and a hip so your not just jumping in a straight line.

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 20:36 Quote
Id be happy with a few acres of land so I could build my stuff closer to home and not have the township tear it down. The LTS Doesn't like me.....

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
ya im down for some digging ive got some time and a shovel i just don't want to have some kid wrecking them i just don't have any place

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 21:13 Quote
mitch1616 wrote:
Id be happy with a few acres of land so I could build my stuff closer to home and not have the township tear it down. The LTS Doesn't like me.....

I would be happy riding the old swood jumps again, or having people my own age to ride with again since all my friend sold there bikes.

Posted: Feb 13, 2010 at 21:21 Quote
yea my dad has like half an acre backyard i want to build dirt jumps there

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 19:38 Quote
Sunday at noon theres going to be a bit of a work party at LBP, The run in to the third set needs to be fixed, there a bit of a water filled trench that needs to be delt with, the lip up to the box on the fourth set is going to be changed as well.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 20:19 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
Sunday at noon theres going to be a bit of a work party at LBP, The run in to the third set needs to be fixed, there a bit of a water filled trench that needs to be delt with, the lip up to the box on the fourth set is going to be changed as well.
finally someone else cares about the dirt jumps there.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 20:20 Quote
yesturday i rebuilt the hip line sorta.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:10 Quote
Yea, i was out there today. im going back tomorrow to try and fix the hole in the run in for the third set and then fix up the 4th set a little.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:29 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
Yea, i was out there today. im going back tomorrow to try and fix the hole in the run in for the third set and then fix up the 4th set a little.
ya, some kids from surrey did that after i let one day.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:38 Quote
Why the hell did they dig a trench?

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:40 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
Why the hell did they dig a trench?
dont ask me it was perfect, anyway i want to get all of the dirt from the sides of the second lip on the forth set, and distribute it among the the park if thats cool.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 21:48 Quote
Ya, i was gonna try and fill in the holes that were made when the 4th set got fixed. I'll see if we can get another load of dirt in there.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009326
Mobile Version of Website