Warranty experiences...

PB Forum :: Pivot Cycles
Warranty experiences...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 12:56 Quote
I just found a crack in my frame, 2015 Pivot Mach 6 Carbon

My LBS wasn't sure of the Pivot warranty platform from that time, and I was wondering if anyone has dealt with a Pivot warranty before their new 10 year platform?

I bought this bike used in 2016 so I don't have all of the information that I should, and that's no one's fault but my own. Regardless, any thoughts/insights would be helpful. Thanks!

Posted: Jul 6, 2018 at 9:04 Quote
shanekats wrote:
I just found a crack in my frame, 2015 Pivot Mach 6 Carbon

My LBS wasn't sure of the Pivot warranty platform from that time, and I was wondering if anyone has dealt with a Pivot warranty before their new 10 year platform?

I bought this bike used in 2016 so I don't have all of the information that I should, and that's no one's fault but my own. Regardless, any thoughts/insights would be helpful. Thanks!

The boys at OTE (Pivot's distributor in Canada) have been great to deal with. That being said, pretty much all warranties are not transferrable, so you might be out of luck, or you might get an offer for a crash replacement, which is still a lot cheaper than buying a new frame. Only one way to find out - either have your LBS contact OTE/Pivot, or contact them yourself.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008119
Mobile Version of Website