Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
verde bikes or subrosa bikes
decissions decissions...
help!

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:09 Quote
mostly
Verde theory or Subrosa letum dirt

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:14 Quote
Didn't you just say you made a decision?

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
lol ya, even if you didn't their is no need for a new thread.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:31 Quote
lol my bad.. this was seperate i jus wanna hear what the people think will be the best new upcoming company thats all.. i did make a decision

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
pS-P-TO-D-Km wrote:
lol my bad.. this was seperate i jus wanna hear what the people think will be the best new upcoming company thats all.. i did make a decision

um no you haven't...
you posted 6 mins ago that you narrowed it down to 3 bikes...

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:48 Quote
lol i had.. but now im having second thoughts cause i saw the premium solo... i jus dont wanna getta crap bike...

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:55 Quote
you clearly have not made a decision. the three you narrowed it down to did not include premium before. anything around 300 isn't going to really be crap, but it isn't going to be great. choose.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:56 Quote
sorry, i was wrong. there was a premium in there.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 21:02 Quote
premium solo is ace. out of verde and subrosa, i like subrosa. because i canWink

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 21:28 Quote
Sub rosa's a sick company but for the bikes they produce I think they are over priced. Verde's cool like I said in your last thread, different company not too many people have them, however same goes for subrosa, its a great company jsut a tad too much. Man no offense but your 14, your not going to put these bikes through hell, by the time you get the weight and height and sorry for assumptions but skill, your going to want to upgrade to something new. Just get whatever, all the are amazing the premium, the sub rosa, and the verde. And earlier you said you don;t want a "crap" bike, there is no way the premium is "crap," nor are any of the other bikes you've ruled out.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 21:43 Quote
bradyc wrote:
Sub rosa's a sick company but for the bikes they produce I think they are over priced. Verde's cool like I said in your last thread, different company not too many people have them, however same goes for subrosa, its a great company jsut a tad too much. Man no offense but your 14, your not going to put these bikes through hell, by the time you get the weight and height and sorry for assumptions but skill, your going to want to upgrade to something new. Just get whatever, all the are amazing the premium, the sub rosa, and the verde. And earlier you said you don;t want a "crap" bike, there is no way the premium is "crap," nor are any of the other bikes you've ruled out.

u forgot to mention kinkWink

i think the subrosa letum could be a bit better spec'ed for 350 bucks, but i really like the malum dirt, soo nice with lots of shadow goodies, i saw it at a shop and it was rad

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 21:44 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
bradyc wrote:

u forgot to mention kinkWink

i think the subrosa letum could be a bit better spec'ed for 350 bucks, but i really like the malum dirt, soo nice with lots of shadow goodies, i saw it at a shop and it was rad
kink suks Wink I even thought the Malum was over priced simply cause its still only main frame cro mo for what is it 550?

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
no man, the malum is full chromo homie, shadow chain, tires, grips, seatclamp, ace

http://www.danscomp.com/101747.php?cat=BIKES

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
Oh damn what was I looking at then, maybe its the letum, must have been.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012148
Mobile Version of Website