Clash reviews

PB Forum :: Commencal
Clash reviews
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 1, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
How many of you guys have ridden the Clash yet? How progressive is the rear linkage? Have you ridden the older Meta SX to compare? I’m trying to replace my Meta SX, and the Clash is the replacement for that bike, I’m just heavy and need more bottoming resistance than the Meta SX provided.

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 7:00 Quote
Bike is amazing for everything except climbing and pedaling. It feels horrible when pedaling. Literally dead spots in the crank rotation (best way i can explain it). Air shocks help, but suck for dh freeride. Coil shock i put on feels great but makes bad pedaling even worse.

Posted: Dec 18, 2019 at 6:46 Quote
bike pedals super well even for climbing, I have the 2019 race edition with coil. I've had a devinci troy before (all mountain bike) and while I agree the clash is not a climbing goat, it still is perfectly fine. I did a couple of 45 min-1h continous climbs with it and it did the job fine. I used flat pedals and I even installed a coil kit in the fork so the bike is quite heavy but I still enjoyed the climbs. For downhill, bike is awesome

Posted: Mar 2, 2020 at 11:04 Quote
Do you guys feel the Clash is too much bike for enduro racing? Ie; as in it is too much of a pig that by the time you’ve pedaled to the stages your too worn out to hammer on the downs?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009538
Mobile Version of Website