Aggressive Hardtails in Action

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Aggressive Hardtails in Action
Previous Page |
Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 9:00 Quote
I may be mistaken but didn't think we had an Aggro HT thread dedicated to action shots and or edits. I'm not claiming to be the best rider out there by any means but love more than anything the zestiness a Hardtail adds to any feature out on the trails. It doesn't matter if your sending a 30 foot gap or capturing your first wheelie drop off of a puny rock...give zero f*cks and show us what you got, it will be appreciated... here's a couple cheesy shots from the past few years to start it off.

Spirit Bear

Having funn

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
https://youtu.be/0mlpA--aLDM Sorry, I'm not sure how to embed.

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 9:31 Quote
Thats sweet Red!

Primo... unfortunately that would require someone far younger than I to figure out lol I couldn’t even find it.....

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 9:34 Quote
Here you are

Primo123 wrote:

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 12:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I may be mistaken but didn't think we had an Aggro HT thread dedicated to action shots and or edits. I'm not claiming to be the best rider out there by any means but love more than anything the zestiness a Hardtail adds to any feature out on the trails. It doesn't matter if your sending a 30 foot gap or capturing your first wheelie drop off of a puny rock...give zero f*cks and show us what you got, it will be appreciated... here's a couple cheesy shots from the past few years to start it off.

Spirit Bear

Having funn

Killer shots there ster!! You too red...

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 12:26 Quote
Ill sub onto this. Will be getting a new camera on Wednesday and may try some more self photographing.

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 12:41 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Ill sub onto this. Will be getting a new camera on Wednesday and may try some more self photographing.

You get photo cred for the rock roll xanadu pic Smile

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 12:52 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

You get photo cred for the rock roll xanadu pic Smile

That Xanadu roll on a HT would be sweet! I know I puckered a bit on my Enduro when I rode it last year a few times..

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
Trying to embed Instagram while on my phone.. Standby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvIBF65gU7L/

Posted: Mar 18, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
Great idea for a thread!

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017425
Mobile Version of Website