Aggressive Hardtails in Action
Posted: Aug 7, 2019 at 23:30 Quote
Views: 217    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
Dooood! That's a bitchin trail!

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 11:23 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

All of your and Slaker's trails are bitchin! Am I jealous? Too damn right I am.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
metaam wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

awe.... I hope that some of the footage I took this last two weeks will be ok... but I sorta wish I took some of Silver Star up in Vernon. That' bike park is out of control fun, But seriously I was enjoying myself and the lack of anything strapped to me so much I couldn't even fathom dealing with anything else but chasing some rad homies down fat jump lines..... so fun. When I finally broke out the cam back in Washington I was so exhausted I could barely ride lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 14:41 Quote
Here's a small one. I flubbed the start but cant fathom starting over.... This is just out the driveway from my folks place in Leavenworth Washington. There are hours of loops that all dump right back home. This is part of the shortest one.

Views: 240    Faves: 1    Comments: 8

I'll post this here even though its not on my hardtail. Its a dope ass trail and a few guys in here have ripped it on the hard tails with me. just as a reference for Leavenworth. big ridge stuff.

Views: 136    Faves: 2    Comments: 9

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 18:22 Quote
metaam wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Thanks guys, guess maybe kind of spoiled...... Thats just 5 minutes of an hour and a half descent. But we really pay for it in advance getting to the top of it.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 19:27 Quote
Awesome shit guys. Slaker, that section there at the end with the walls of dirt around you looks unreal. Sterling, Xan is still my favorite trail I've ridden, such a good one.

I'll finally be getting my pink Surge all built up hopefully by the end of tonight, at least by the end of tomorrow. Also, be moving to Ashland on the 31st; so stoked on a new region of trails and at least get a little PNW action going on, even if it may be the most southern part of the PNW lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 20:02 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Awesome shit guys. Slaker, that section there at the end with the walls of dirt around you looks unreal. Sterling, Xan is still my favorite trail I've ridden, such a good one.

I'll finally be getting my pink Surge all built up hopefully by the end of tonight, at least by the end of tomorrow. Also, be moving to Ashland on the 31st; so stoked on a new region of trails and at least get a little PNW action going on, even if it may be the most southern part of the PNW lol
Sweet,Im sure you will dig your new location, look forward to seeing the surge built up again, will be rad in pink..... Ive had a head on with a dirt bike in that section with walls of dirt, had to ride home bleeding to death then drive myself to the E.R. and get 60 stitches, that was like 20 years ago, got to love bi-directional multi use trails. Going to view SM's vids now.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 20:29 Quote
Gnasty crashes ..... eeeeeew.

Stu you’re gonna be close! I can make it to Oregon pretty easily. We shall meet up tup

Oh and come to Leavenworth in Sept if you can.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 21:19 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Here's a small one. I flubbed the start but cant fathom starting over.... This is just out the driveway from my folks place in Leavenworth Washington. There are hours of loops that all dump right back home. This is part of the shortest one.

Views: 240    Faves: 1    Comments: 8

I'll post this here even though its not on my hardtail. Its a dope ass trail and a few guys in here have ripped it on the hard tails with me. just as a reference for Leavenworth. big ridge stuff.

Views: 136    Faves: 2    Comments: 9
That looks unreal, those ridge lines and views and techy sections are epic, bet it really rips with some tack.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 22:09 Quote
its a different zone moist...I bet its similar to your dirt? lots of clay and sand.... super fast but I have a hard time when it gets loose committing to the slip & grip gamble.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 23:49 Quote
slaker wrote:
StUone7 wrote:

Sweet,Im sure you will dig your new location, look forward to seeing the surge built up again, will be rad in pink..... Ive had a head on with a dirt bike in that section with walls of dirt, had to ride home bleeding to death then drive myself to the E.R. and get 60 stitches, that was like 20 years ago, got to love bi-directional multi use trails. Going to view SM's vids now.

Very excited, been at least two years since I've ridden the Surge, or any hardtail for that matter, so should be interesting.
Damn, that's freakin wild. Glad it wasn't worse.

Sterling, would be f*ckin awesome if you came down man! What time in September we talkin about??

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 5:54 Quote
Working out a weekend today. Probably 3rd weekend if I had to guess but wife had a conversation dominating friend over last night and it was futile to attempt communication with anyone. Just need to make sure that weekend is free from spousal corruption

And yeah I’ll come down. We should figure out whats the go in southern Oregon or middle....

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 8:31 Quote
Put me in the loop for this September meet up.. I'd make the drive to Leavenworth! You boys going to make me bring my hardtail instead of the enduro? Haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022432
Mobile Version of Website