Aggressive Hardtails in Action

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Aggressive Hardtails in Action
Posted: May 30, 2020 at 13:14 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
no icons on my phone. Frown i'll double check on a pc soon.

Oh yeah way easier on pc.

Kicking myself for not bringing the cam on the zestiest ride of the year yesterday. Mind blowing trails at speed on the hardtail. Just felt the energy yesterday. But truth be told sometimes that alone is due to not fussing about with anything other than letting it rip.

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 14:02 Quote
nullzwo wrote:
no icons on my phone. Frown i'll double check on a pc soon.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and switch to desktop version if you prefer to use your phone.

Posted: Jun 1, 2020 at 4:00 Quote
Hello fellow Chromag aficionados! Shameless plug but I just learned that I have to move to California and need to move to one bike. With this, I'm going to have to part ways with the Chromag Doctahawk I just finished building two weeks ago. $4300+cost of shipping takes it. I have $5700 into this build, it is brand new with one 30 minute test ride on a flow trail to make sure everything was working appropriately. Life is effin weird, and I can't believe I'm doing this...Anyways, if any of you dudes are interested, shoot me a message. Here's the link to my PB ad with all the info. https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2785139/?directtofirstphoto=&page=-1&lastredirect=&lastredirect

photo

Posted: Jun 1, 2020 at 7:29 Quote
Fawk... I wish I could.....

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2020 at 8:34 Quote
That is awesome. I really wish I could.

Posted: Jun 7, 2020 at 14:40 Quote
Small Jumps … Fat man volume 6....mega fun day avoiding the rain of the wet side of the cascades. new to me zone I have been meaning to get after for years. wildly beautiful and super awesome.

Latest installment of the small jumps Fat man series...

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 13:54 Quote
Thats the one ... proper way to work that baddass rig out.

Posted: Jun 20, 2020 at 1:15 Quote
been after this one on the hardtail for a while. I have ridden it twice on an enduro sled.... its pretty burly on those....13 flavors of doom is for the 13 significant rock features along the trail. even the small ones are tricky....

Views: 399    Faves: 4    Comments: 2

Posted: Jun 20, 2020 at 1:30 Quote
Good work!!! Can’t tell if it’s more sketch or tech? Definitely ‘spicy’ though!!lol!

Posted: Jun 20, 2020 at 1:40 Quote
Dav82 wrote:
Good work!!! Can’t tell if it’s more sketch or tech? Definitely ‘spicy’ though!!lol!

sketchy tech...fo sho

Posted: Jun 20, 2020 at 1:52 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Dav82 wrote:

sketchy tech...fo sho

Yer....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014068
Mobile Version of Website