How to choose,transition pbj with commencal absolut

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
How to choose,transition pbj with commencal absolut
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 19, 2019 at 0:20 Quote
I am 6.27ft (191cm) height,which one is better to me, transition pbj with commencal absolut.
I have checked many dataļ¼Œthat looks like these two guys is suitable to my height,so I want to buy one of them.
Or you can give me another better idea.
Thank you.

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 at 9:03 Quote
One is steel and the other one is aluminum, that should help you make your decision.

Transition- steel
commencal-aluminum.

Aluminum will be lighter, steel is a little more forgiving I guess.

Posted: Mar 25, 2019 at 23:33 Quote
Was looking at both of them and went with the transition. Couldn't be happier

1) I have never had or tried a dirt jumper that feels as good. The geometry is spot on in my opinion. But they are very similar (the transition has .5 slacker HTA, 2mm shorter chain stays, commencal has 5mm lower BB's - 25mm BB drop seems pretty damn low?)

2) I really love the "trail" look of the steel frame, and then i think the olive green is soo rad. probably steel frame is a little heavier, but it's not much and i haven't really noticed. Had a canyon stict (alu) and switched the frame to the transition

Both are pretty subjective, but that's how it is. Have tried the commencal onces. It's really nice bike as well and sure it's great quality.

Think you'll be happy with whatever you go with. I'll say go with the one that you think looks best

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008334
Mobile Version of Website