What is the Rowdiest, best Descending, best jumping, Enduro bike?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What is the Rowdiest, best Descending, best jumping, Enduro bike?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 1:34 Quote
Out of them all, which one can claim the title of the best DH Enduro bike?

I could almost care less about climbing other then it needs to be capable hence why I am not interested in a full DH bike.

I'm just curious on what you guys think is the best bike park crusher. Big jumps, super chunky steep rowdy trail eater is what I'm after. All while keeping it in the single crown fork "Enduro" spectrum.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 2:18 Quote
Mad78 wrote:
Out of them all, which one can claim the title of the best DH Enduro bike?

I could almost care less about climbing other then it needs to be capable hence why I am not interested in a full DH bike.

I'm just curious on what you guys think is the best bike park crusher. Big jumps, super chunky steep rowdy trail eater is what I'm after. All while keeping it in the single crown fork "Enduro" spectrum.

Canyon trorque, commencal furios with a single crown, commencal clash, maybe a reign sx or even a commercial supreme sx if you can find one, kona process 165, and many many more

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 3:14 Quote
I had the same requirements and ended up with a coil sprung Capra 29 with 170 mm front and rear. People may question the 29's for freeride but it works for me.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 4:38 Quote
Transition Patrol should be right up there I would think.

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 8:04 Quote
Yt capra 27.5 or 29

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 9:46 Quote
The bird AM 9 tajes some beating for overall grin factor

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 at 13:37 Quote
2nd the patrol. I can climb any front range trail (with some sweat!!) But have taken my patrol on DH trails at trestle keystone and Vail and was blown away by how it eats up the rough fast and steep stuff

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 7:43 Quote
enduro-mtb mag did a group review recently, might help you decide

Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
Commencal clash

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2019 at 8:51 Quote
Giant Reign SX 1

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008651
Mobile Version of Website