Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 11:33 Quote
fredro wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
fredro wrote:
The dreaded cable routing….

Just seen it eating spaghetti

photo

Looks like Cthulhu!

photo

Posted: Oct 29, 2022 at 19:26 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
photo

I love the new Crestline e-bikes. I can’t want to get mine.

Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 14:10 Quote
Anyone have ebike light recommendations? Experience? Magic Shine seems like a contender. Lupine is cool but has a cut off and isn't particularly bright.

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 14:18 Quote
Are ebike lights different than normal bike lights?

Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 14:19 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:

Well some are as some of them can be directly wired into the bike and run off of the bikes battery.

Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 14:21 Quote
Circe wrote:
Anyone have ebike light recommendations? Experience? Magic Shine seems like a contender. Lupine is cool but has a cut off and isn't particularly bright.

The Magic shine ME2000 works really well, the shop I work at is installing a MJ906S which is a 2800 lumen in a customers Bosch ebike this week. I'm interested to see how that one turns out.

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 14:23 Quote
Finally a reason to get an ebike! lol
Jk jk jk

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 17:06 Quote
Circe wrote:

I have a few buddies with magic shine lights and they love them. They are bright as f*ck, 8000 lumens. I think I’m going to get the MJ 906S, which can plug into your ebike battery and is 4,500 lumens and only $120.00.

https://magicshine.com/collections/e-bike-lights/products/mj-906s-e-bike-light

Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 17:23 Quote
I just hold an old school lantern when I ride.

Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 18:42 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

Well some are as some of them can be directly wired into the bike and run off of the bikes battery.

I have outbound for my bicycle and they’re great. But I want something that can be wired to the bike.

Magic shine it is?

Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 18:59 Quote
Circe wrote:
jbrown-15 wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

I have outbound for my bicycle and they’re great. But I want something that can be wired to the bike.

Magic shine it is?

Definitely look at the Magic Shine.

I have the 8000 lumen one and it’s insane, makes night riding so much fun.

O+
Posted: Nov 2, 2022 at 22:44 Quote
I had hard wired a Lupine into the motor on my old Levo. The motor would only push so many watts. I don't remember specifics, but I know the light was good enough for commuting and light duty trail riding.. But I needed a headlamp or additional bar light if I was trying to get aggressive at night.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013042
Mobile Version of Website