halo combats vs halo sas

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
halo combats vs halo sas
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
antmtbr wrote:
combats are cheese and sas are slighlyt gone off tougher cheese.
get something else

ant im not bein funny, but have you ever seen a sas broke/bent like cheese? are you goin on what red plant said? cos as you know i run sas and there awsome! cant falut them for the price.

FL
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
Lee-G wrote:
antmtbr wrote:
combats are cheese and sas are slighlyt gone off tougher cheese.
get something else

ant im not bein funny, but have you ever seen a sas broke/bent like cheese? are you goin on what red plant said? cos as you know i run sas and there awsome! cant falut them for the price.
thanks for your input lee but this is about the rims not the wheelset ye 48 spokes will make any rim f*cking bombproof. the rims themself aren't strong!

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
GET SPINERGY FALLINES

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 9:37 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
SAS all the way i have tornados but i no that one of my mates have combats and only does street and a little bit of dirt and there slightly bukled and my other mate has sas
and puts them throught so much shit and there still clean as new!

Sorry Jason, I Know Brad Puts His Sas Through Alot, But I Do Alot On Mine Aswell, And Just For The Reccord, My Combats Arent Buckles At All, And I Prefer Them To Sas Razz

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
tomlotus123 wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
SAS all the way i have tornados but i no that one of my mates have combats and only does street and a little bit of dirt and there slightly bukled and my other mate has sas

Sorry Jason, I Know Brad Puts His Sas Through Alot, But I Do Alot On Mine Aswell, And Just For The Reccord, My Combats Arent Buckles At All, And I Prefer Them To Sas Razz
hmmm thats weird because i wasnt on about u dickshit i was on about insley and 1 of the weveramers and do u f*ck do alot of dirt so dont give me shit lenny

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
tomlotus123 wrote:
jasmithy wrote:

hmmm thats weird because i wasnt on about u dickshit i was on about insley and 1 of the weveramers and do u f*ck do alot of dirt so dont give me shit lenny

Opps Sorry Jay, My Badd Smile
x

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
ive never had any problem with the SAS and still havnt had to true them. For the people that think there to heavy....GOTO the gym Wink
same here i currently own 2 sets of them and never have had a problem the only issue ive had was with the first 26" pair i laced.. didnt check the tensions on um for a while and bent the shit out of them like inch out but i fixed um and they rode fine after that now i have 24s and they are bomb proof heavy but f*cking awesome

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 13:14 Quote
if you do happen to get the combats, change the hub especially the fronts (shitty diatechs) cause i snapped 2 of them!!!!!

Posted: Mar 13, 2008 at 13:14 Quote
yah im running sas's now after running a set of combats... the combats are amzing rims if u get them hand done. .im currently running 24 sas's i think there great.. no problems laced to spin dr.s and formulas on the combats.. both great go for sas's my answer

O+
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
tomlotus123 wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
tomlotus123 wrote:

x

You wouldnt be having this arguement if you had bought mavic, all mavic rims are amazing, dont waste your money on halo!

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
JamesOliver wrote:
tomlotus123 wrote:
jasmithy wrote:

x

You wouldnt be having this arguement if you had bought mavic, all mavic rims are amazing, dont waste your money on halo!
MAVIC RIMS ARE QUITE POSSIBLY THE SHITTY EST RIMS EVER

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
^^^^^ what the f*ck are you smoking bud, mavic rims are ace perfection.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 20:26 Quote
photo

my combat front and sas rear.. i ride both.. i would put my trust in the sas's a little more bang for your buck

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014545
Mobile Version of Website