The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Posted: May 22, 2015 at 22:26 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
cmkneeland wrote:
mrgonzo wrote:

Thats why I stopped bothering. I had girlfriends who ride and it always led to frustration, wasnt fun for anyone involved. Might as well tie a boat anchor behind my bike. A boat anchor that complains when i go fast hahaha

I married the perfect woman. She has absolutely no interest in riding with me, and doesn't complain when I ride the bike park every day. None of this "looking for a girl to ride with" bullshit...unless you're content with riding like a girl.

Mine doesn't care either. I ride whenever I want. She just wants to get into biking after watching me in whistler. For her its mainly a fitness thing so she bought a specialized 29er hard tail. But now she wants to try downhill since I have 2 bikes (norco range and Scott gambler). She uses the range.

I don't have the patience to wait for her lol. Putting her in a full day lesson when we go to whistler.

that'll be super helpful and solve most of your problems haha

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 23:01 Quote
cmkneeland wrote:
mrgonzo wrote:
TFreeman wrote:

hey man. she tries. be grateful for that right haha.

Thats why I stopped bothering. I had girlfriends who ride and it always led to frustration, wasnt fun for anyone involved. Might as well tie a boat anchor behind my bike. A boat anchor that complains when i go fast hahaha

I married the perfect woman. She has absolutely no interest in riding with me, and doesn't complain when I ride the bike park every day. None of this "looking for a girl to ride with" bullshit...unless you're content with riding like a girl.

Perfect!

bike time, is guy time! Women just change the dynamic of guy time. Dudes always act differently when women are present, especially attractive single ones, haha.

Posted: May 24, 2015 at 23:33 Quote
hey guys,
I want to change my Rock Shox Kage to a Rock Shox Vivid for my Kona operator ,
Should I go for the vivid Air or coil one ?
Operator Carbon

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 1:33 Quote
I dont know perfomance wise, but f*ck me a Vivid air would look so nice. That's definitely the best looking downhill bike I've seen for ages.

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 1:33 Quote
Personnaly, I got a Vivid coil and I'm very happy with. I don't think spending 200 € more to save 400 grams is justified on a DH bike.
I would save some money and get a Charger damper for the Boxxer.

O+
Posted: May 25, 2015 at 2:12 Quote
I like coil because of it's simplicity. Just head out and ride. Don't have to worry about checking the PSI and adding air.

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 2:34 Quote
I have a vivid air, on a nukeproof scalp, it was super easy to set up, feels bottomless and plush, there is no maintenance at all aside from sending it in once a year. I came from a fox dhx coil, the vivid is (for lack of a better word) slower feeling in the parking lot but feels great on the trail.

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 3:04 Quote
Ok so Air 2 / Coil 2
Haha

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 3:42 Quote
i have ridden both vivid air and ccdba air and can say that i liked ccdba more. vivid probably would have felt better with different tune (i had m/m), but ccdba felt better in every aspect. it's plush, soaks every hit and tracks very good, but doesn't feel soft when accelerating

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 12:52 Quote
Intense M9 black. 888 RC3 EVO Ti v.2 fresh wheels.
fresh wheels, new saint derailer. saint shifter and new cassette on the way. then im done for now. Long as i dont destroy any more parts.

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 13:13 Quote
Some very nice/ hidden welds on that M9, almost looks carbon. Frame looks clean too, not the usual industrial look.

Here's the polygon with some goon aboard. Razz
Photo credit Liam Moss Moss Media House
  Photo credit: Liam Moss (Moss Media House)

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 14:08 Quote
How is that good? Nominee for funniest pic of the week. Looks like a fat rooster!!!

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 14:19 Quote
thisguyalex wrote:
How is that good? Nominee for funniest pic of the week. Looks like a fat rooster!!!

Typo, it was meant to say goon haha

Posted: May 25, 2015 at 14:21 Quote
just got some joystick 8-bitalloy bars anyone ever ridden them. feel great so far, but i haven't gotten any rides in on em yet

Posted: May 26, 2015 at 22:02 Quote
photo
Well shes ready for the season!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.024331
Mobile Version of Website