Powered by Outside

Turner suspension bearings: off the shelf?

PB Forum :: Turner
Turner suspension bearings: off the shelf?

Author Message
Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 5:35 Quote
I just bought a 2017 Turner Czar... And Then saw that they had gone out of business. Should have done my research. My big question is: are the suspension bearings proprietary or off the shelf. Also, what readily available grease guns fit the zirks?

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 15:33 Quote
LewisMoon wrote:
I just bought a 2017 Turner Czar... And Then saw that they had gone out of business. Should have done my research. My big question is: are the suspension bearings proprietary or off the shelf. Also, what readily available grease guns fit the zirks?

Over on MTBR there is word that they are back, though if you have the bushing-type bearings, I'd order some replacements ASAP. RD hangar as well.

To lubricate them you can use a grease gun like this: or this.
With a needle nose extension like this: I had to put a slight bend in the extension to get at one of the lube points.

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2020 at 13:35 Quote
LewisMoon wrote:
I just bought a 2017 Turner Czar... And Then saw that they had gone out of business. Should have done my research. My big question is: are the suspension bearings proprietary or off the shelf. Also, what readily available grease guns fit the zirks?

They aren't out of business, you can still get rebuild kits for the bikes directly from Turner

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009476
Mobile Version of Website