Kona Stuff

PB Forum :: Kona
Kona Stuff
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 19:56 Quote
What are every ones thoughts on the Kona Stuff hard tail I own a 2004 Kona Stuff and love it it has been extremely reliable it was my first and only adult mountain bike it has bean extremely reliable it has been great for learning basic bike repairs I have had a few wear issues like the bearing in my front wheel exploded and the wheel was corroded so it needed replacement but that was after 15 years of heavy use and about five years of heavy abuse and learning stunts and doing lots of jumps and doing hundreds of possibly even thousands of wheelies the other wear issue i had with that bikes was it needed a full revamp all the bearings, the front and rear gear sets the chain the whole repair bill amounted to $550 aud and I had some other issues after the repair job bet that was because @Hooked on angling and outdoors the shop that repaired my bike ripped me off and did a horrible job of repairing my bike i would never set foot in their again i have heard of other people being scammed on getting their fishing reals repaired and they sell low quality bikes that are comparable to department store quality they sell these bikes at bike shop prices but after i fixed all the little issues that my bike had after it got repaired it has bean extremely reliable and since then has only required a new shifter, a new tire, that new wheel i spoke of earlier, to new sets of brake pads, lots of new tubes, a new set of a grips and a new seat it is going to require a new rear wheel soon because the one that is currently on it is the original rear wheel and is missing four spokes it also needs a new set of pedals because the originals are still on it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009682
Mobile Version of Website