is a pink theme cool or gay?

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
is a pink theme cool or gay?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:42 Quote
hi ive got a 2007 norco 250 that has pink spokes so im doing a pink theme some people ive talked to says its cool and others think im gay (im not) and that a pink theme is gay so id like to know what more people think?

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:43 Quote
Honestly, go with what you feel is cool. Pink is most definitely not gay, it's a colour, not a person.

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:43 Quote
who cares what other people think, if you think its rad, then it is.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:44 Quote
Definetly not, i love pink themed bikes they stand out alot, what colour is your frame?

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 20:46 Quote
my frame is cream on the front half and brown on the back half.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 23:26 Quote
is anyone else gonna say anythen else?

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 23:34 Quote
i have the same bike and people have told me i am gay but im not or they say my bike is gay so i just ignore them and do my own thing and pink is f*cking awsome

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 23:36 Quote
Personally i have seen the 250 in a local shop and i think pink would look awesome on that bike. the spokes look awesome already but a pink (purple decals?) frame would look so cool. if you do get it then i thin you should post pics. remember that if you like your bike others will generally like it more than if you got one that you think more people will like but dislike your self. i do think if you want pink then go for it bit if you dont want it then dont. its your bike and your choice.
-dirt
(PS pink bikes are awesome!)

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 23:47 Quote
I think pink spokes would look awesome on their own but maybe not an entirely pink frame or pink bike. I think an entirely pink bike wouldn't look that good but bits and pieces of pink would look sweet. Its the same as the people who wear pink shirts, its simply too much of such a bold colour. By all means go for it man, but when pink's not "trendy" anymore I think you might regret it.

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 1:53 Quote
iv got the pink stinky primo alot of people think its gay but i personally think pink in the right place looks great man its not gay at all

Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 2:02 Quote
I think deciding for yourself shows you dont care what other people think. If youre NOT gay then why should it matter what people think? I like it when people show a bit of individuality. But pink? For me? Hell no.

Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 2:28 Quote
i say, put you're bike in pink......or in any other color, dosen't matter what the other cool kids say, i think it's stylish to have a bike that's easy to spot, if you know what i mean.... Big Grin ......

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 2:34 Quote
pink is f"uckin sick....its an original color and not many ppl have it.. go outside the box and rep that sh*t!!

Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 2:47 Quote
michael-oconnor wrote:
hi ive got a 2007 norco 250 that has pink spokes so im doing a pink theme some people ive talked to says its cool and others think im gay (im not) and that a pink theme is gay so id like to know what more people think?

pink was a big hit in the 80s and so was any neon colour (yellow, lime green, neon red, neon blue (cyan), and a super ultra-violet)

i swear this is all coming back

ive decided to bring my 198? norco bigfoot back from the grave to race 4x with.... (call me crazy or not) it currently is black with neon pink/neon green/ultra-violet "splash" on it all too comon to the 80's...... i will probably re-paint it but still keep the super-neon look..

its all to be noticed!!

Posted: Oct 7, 2007 at 9:50 Quote
i think is gayEmo , I hate pink,but do it your way Jailbreak

• Previous Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009372
Mobile Version of Website