whats the crazyest trick you've tryed on dirt only!!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
whats the crazyest trick you've tryed on dirt only!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
hey guys wondering what the crazyest trick uve ever tryed is....and accauly came close!! ? post vids if ya want or pics dosent have to be landed jsut wonderin whats going on out there NO FOAM PIT!!!!

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
my crazyest is ither a 360 double tailwhip or a flat spin tailwhip havent landed ither but came pretty close to both...

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
i did a lazy boy but ended up caseing the jump and crashing hard so now i just do the more popular stuff like no-cans and supermans almoste landed the super flip and pendulam flip to but my only reward was a week in hopital and geting grounded

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
i tried a heel clicker but ate my nuts off my seat!!! i missed my pedals and bent my seat rails

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
ahahah thats awsome guys lol a super flip and a pendy flip thats nuts dude ahaha

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
One time, i tryed to drop a kirb... it was realy close but...

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 19:25 Quote
supert360 wrote:
One time, i tryed to drop a kirb... it was realy close but...
dude why would u reck it? honstely

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
p3riderforlife wrote:
ahahah thats awsome guys lol a super flip and a pendy flip thats nuts dude ahaha
ya it would be sik if i could land them i got the super flip once tho so that was nice but i realy dont wana get hurt this season cuz i was out for like 3/4 of last year so ill be in the foam pit for the crazy stuff

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
i think the trick is called a wheelie, i can do that pretty good. lol. no i think the craziest trick i've ever seen was a quadruple tail whip (4 tail whips)

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
i did a lazy boy but ended up caseing the jump and crashing hard so now i just do the more popular stuff like no-cans and supermans almoste landed the super flip and pendulam flip to but my only reward was a week in hopital and geting grounded

Yea right. He said No foam pits, Pics or it didnt happen.

I give this thread 4 days

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
first of all i said i almost landed not landed them second of all how am i sopoosed to get pics wen its -20 and 2.5 feet of snow third the only time i landed was pure luck and forth i am only able to do this stf because all my friends and my dad do and all of us also do mx and fmx and of corse i do foam pit i wont do enything of a jump befor i try it in a foam pit but all the stuff i said was off of jumps Madder

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 20:16 Quote
lol everyone chill out its just a question i mean half the ppl that are gonna post shit are probly bullshittin lol so dont freak out

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 21:02 Quote
360 1 footer...it was soo gnarly tup I went around 360 degrees and took a foot off, and fell over...It was on smeant, I think I scraped my elbow.

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
ahaha thats awsome dude

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 at 21:04 Quote
p3riderforlife wrote:
ahaha thats awsome dude

ya dude. I was stoked. My 1 footers own...I'll show you sometime.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013995
Mobile Version of Website