Coaching recommendations

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Coaching recommendations
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 19, 2020 at 3:50 Quote
Hi ladies of pink bike

I’ve read many posts in here about how do I get my gf into mountain biking and improve her confidence, and what bike should I buy my gf and from all the answers I’m thinking my best option is to get my gf professional training.
She currently has an old hard tail that I’ve added some bits too and she enjoys coming to bike parks, but I’m the first to admit I have zero patience in teaching and the drives home are usually in silence.
We live just south of Edinburgh so Glentress is our local but travelling is not out the question, can someone recommend a patient mtb coach for a complete beginner?
I also think hiring her a newer, more competent bike is a better option, in a view to changing hers at a later date.

Thanks in advance

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 13:51 Quote
Hey Toby!

Maybe check out fluidride.com, lots of great content for new riders! Lots of video content on the YouTube channel as well. That's great that shes interested in getting into riding, just try and keep the rides fun while she gets her footing. Maybe directing her to a few how-to videos and online coaching will allow her to understand basic form while you guys find a local instructor in the area.

Good luck, stay positive and remember that you're super lucky she wants to ride with you Smile

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 14:54 Quote
Hey Toby!

Maybe check out fluidride.com, lots of great content for new riders! Lots of video content on the YouTube channel as well. That's great that shes interested in getting into riding, just try and keep the rides fun while she gets her footing. Maybe directing her to a few how-to videos and online coaching will allow her to understand basic form while you guys find a local instructor in the area.

Good luck, stay positive and remember that you're super lucky she wants to ride with you Smile

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007488
Mobile Version of Website