i found a cycle what should i do

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
i found a cycle what should i do
O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
wow i already brought it to the police because thats almost what all you guys were telling me to do but i didnt think to get any pictures or check the serial number maybe if i went back to the station do you think they would let me get like some pictures of the cycle and get the serial number or should i ask for it back im so confused

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
-the-ultimate-cyclist- wrote:
okey so i was riding around doing my newspaper route the other day and i went by a park there was absolutly nobody around but there was this totally pimped banshee morphine just lying in a pile of snow near the play equipment stuff anyways i know all of the riders in this town and i have never seen this cycle before so i was wondering what i should do or if anyone had lost one or knows whos it is i just left it sitting there should i go get it or what i was just wondering what you think i should do thanks

before you do anything, you should get the comma and period button fixed on your computer

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
-the-ultimate-cyclist- wrote:
wow i already brought it to the police because thats almost what all you guys were telling me to do but i didnt think to get any pictures or check the serial number maybe if i went back to the station do you think they would let me get like some pictures of the cycle and get the serial number or should i ask for it back im so confused

I dont think they would give it back. You said you found it, then you go back and tell them, I want it back. NOT GONNA WORK. If you go back to take pictures and serial number, it will probably already be gone. I dont think police even know that their is a serial number on the bike. They probably gave it to some kid who saw it at the station and claimed it was his.

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
well that would be horrible but that is why i made this thread and everyone was telling me that bringing it to the police was what i should do whoever did own it must have really cared for it alot because it was working awesome when i found it and it had like all the most awesome parts on it

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
A morphine is a hardtail.....

26bikemagazine wrote:
was it a fully

Whe was the last time you saw a fully morphine?

-FSA- wrote:

Why do I always get beat to this kind of crap?!?! Dag Nabbit hahaha

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
yo the ultimate cyclist is actualy an ausome biker and he does have a sponcer he got new gear the other day

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
26bikemagazine wrote:
yo the ultimate cyclist is actualy an ausome biker and he does have a sponcer he got new gear the other day

It just so happens that you live in the exact same place as him to and are probably lieing.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
kev211 wrote:
-FSA- wrote:

Why do I always get beat to this kind of crap?!?! Dag Nabbit hahaha
lol oh well you still put it up

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 19:51 Quote
why do you keep calling them cycles? "my awesome cycle"... "i found this cycle"... there's probably a good reason why this place isn't called pinkcycle.

anyhow, record the serial number before you turn it in... probably a good idea to have it rather than not.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 at 23:09 Quote
creamsoda89 wrote:
why do you keep calling them cycles? "my awesome cycle"... "i found this cycle"... there's probably a good reason why this place isn't called pinkcycle.

anyhow, record the serial number before you turn it in... probably a good idea to have it rather than not.

thats what ive been sayin this whole time...

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 5:09 Quote
He already turned it in.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 8:19 Quote
So what 'awsome' parts did it have on it? specs?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014639
Mobile Version of Website