Help!

PB Forum :: Kona
Help!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 27, 2020 at 3:05 Quote
Hi,

Can anyone help, we have a Kona Tanuki Deluxe Mojntain bike. The bike belonged to my late brother. We want to sell it, but we want to make sure that we price it correctly.

Thank you

O+
Posted: May 28, 2020 at 0:28 Quote
Sorry I have no idea look it up.

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 9:49 Quote
Maybe start by checking resources like classickona.com to identify the bikes year if you don’t already know it. Maybe contact the shop it was purchased from to see how much it was sold for. Then, head on over to bicyclebluebook.com and punch in your info and see what comes up. Next, decide if you’re willing to deal with shipping it or if you’re willing to pay someone (maybe ask the shop how much they charge for this service when you call to ask about the bike)to handle for you. Finally, list it with details and CLEAR photographs(5-10) on your platform(s) of choice. Highlight any major issues (structural and cosmetic) in your photos. You might even take it into that shop to see if it needs anything component-wise that will aid you in determining a fair price.

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 11:09 Quote
the price depends on your local market and how well maintained the bike is.

somewhere around 500-700 may be reasonable price bracket. I would suggest listing it at the lower end, as this will reduce the amount of haggling, and ensure a quick sale. and as you will likely be selling it with out much personal knowledge of its maintenance history or present functionality, lower prices = lower expectations.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007952
Mobile Version of Website