Powered by Outside

Yt Capra 2019 cf pro chainring offset

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Yt Capra 2019 cf pro chainring offset
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 16, 2020 at 19:45 Quote
Chainring offset is something I haven't been able to understand, if someone could tell me what offset I need for my 2019 carbon Capra that would be fantastic, if you could explain it to me so that I would understand it, that would be even better. From what I'm seeing there's 0mm, 3mm, 6mm offsets, and it's not clear which will fit on which bikes.

Posted: Jun 17, 2020 at 12:14 Quote
my 2020 capra has 8 mm offset standard. it should say on your chainring what offset you have. Just use the same offset when buying a new chainring. unless you think its affecting your shifting, but I highly doubt it.

Look at the last photo: that is offset: https://soshanger.com/CLOUD-Couronne/en

Posted: Jan 7, 2021 at 20:31 Quote
voler-1 wrote:
Chainring offset is something I haven't been able to understand, if someone could tell me what offset I need for my 2019 carbon Capra that would be fantastic, if you could explain it to me so that I would understand it, that would be even better. From what I'm seeing there's 0mm, 3mm, 6mm offsets, and it's not clear which will fit on which bikes.

Did you ever figure out the offset of your chainring?

Posted: Jan 8, 2021 at 11:22 Quote
ASJ2010 wrote:
voler-1 wrote:

Did you ever figure out the offset of your chainring?
Indeed I did, it's whatever your chainring says on its back side, most likely 3mm offset

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007567
Mobile Version of Website