PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Post your vehicles
Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 12:54 Quote
What cat and detroit diesels?

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 12:59 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Straner wrote:
Look on the previous page

It's all opinions. Really going to argue that? Get real.
Yes I am, statistics wise the 96-98 cummins, 95-96 powerstroke, and 06-07 duramax are the best of each, but for pulling and lasting the cummins will out do these, not by much, but will beat them.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 13:09 Quote
Opinion opinion opinion..... learn the difference between opinions and facts. There is NO fact, only more opinions from more dodge owners like yourself. You have dodge guys saying nothings better than a cummins but that ford guys saying different. Why not get into the 2jz vs rb26 debate as well? But no because it'd be a waste of time of different people shouting out their opinions.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 13:11 Quote
Straner wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:
Straner wrote:
Look on the previous page

Yes I am, statistics wise the 96-98 cummins, 95-96 powerstroke, and 06-07 duramax are the best of each, but for pulling and lasting the cummins will out do these, not by much, but will beat them.

You sound ridiculous. Best is subjective.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 13:14 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Straner wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:

This.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 13:23 Quote
mr-nozzer wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:
This.

+1

my personal best diesel would be the VAG 1.9 tdi. its perfect for what my family uses it for.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 13:45 Quote
Its statistic wise, I'm talking how many miles it goes bone stock, horse, fuel economy, etc. if it was opinion I wouldnt have gave credit to the other 2 american diesels. Also how is your VAG for pulling? I do think that ford has the best 1/2 ton. Chev and GM havent really had a terrible year for trucks like ford either. But overall, for diesels, there are trucks that are better than others. We have had pretty much one of everything for american diesel trucks in our family and my dad, who drives a LBZ and swears by Chevy, drove my truck and he said (this is more opinion) that it handles and pulls way better with a stock trailer and 2 bulls behind it, thats an opinion, no stats involved.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 14:00 Quote
can you not read? its an opinion. it does what i need it to, and as far as im concerned, nothing else does it better.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 14:08 Quote
Straner wrote:
Its statistic wise, I'm talking how many miles it goes bone stock, horse, fuel economy, etc. if it was opinion I wouldnt have gave credit to the other 2 american diesels. Also how is your VAG for pulling? I do think that ford has the best 1/2 ton. Chev and GM havent really had a terrible year for trucks like ford either. But overall, for diesels, there are trucks that are better than others. We have had pretty much one of everything for american diesel trucks in our family and my dad, who drives a LBZ and swears by Chevy, drove my truck and he said (this is more opinion) that it handles and pulls way better with a stock trailer and 2 bulls behind it, thats an opinion, no stats involved.

Facepalm inducing. You statistics are pulled from data Dodge itself collected or other dodge zealots such as yourself. It's skewed, biased, and in no way fact.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 14:44 Quote
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any comparable VAG engines.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 15:18 Quote
My mom has a VW Tourag and your right, those engines get great mileage and run forever and ever because theyre small and made for nothing but efficiency, its not a truck engine though, I'm talking trucks. And then where do the stats come that are from the Chevs and Fords? the exact same people but Ford and Chev zealots instead of Dodge. I can tell you all I want about the stats I know, but at the end of the day its up to you to look at all of them and actually compare and decide for yourself what the numbers explain.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 15:35 Quote
Straner wrote:
My mom has a VW Tourag and your right, those engines get great mileage and run forever and ever because theyre small and made for nothing but efficiency, its not a truck engine though, I'm talking trucks. And then where do the stats come that are from the Chevs and Fords? the exact same people but Ford and Chev zealots instead of Dodge. I can tell you all I want about the stats I know, but at the end of the day its up to you to look at all of them and actually compare and decide for yourself what the numbers explain.
At the end of the day, it's up to you to shut up.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 15:41 Quote
trozei wrote:
Straner wrote:
At the end of the day, it's up to you to shut up.
And were both talking

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 16:37 Quote
Europeans don't really do trucks which explains the lack of comparison.

If you want something moving you get a van like a Ford Transit. If you want a pick up you have the choice of a Toyota Hilux or a Mitsubishi L200.
People don't really tow much now a days as you have to take a trailer test to tow anything significant. -_-

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 17:54 Quote
ok where do you get your information from? I want links.....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032709
Mobile Version of Website