Post your vehicles

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Post your vehicles
Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 17:59 Quote
I live in the heart of ranching and rodeo in Alberta, I have plenty of real information, if you want links from the internet look them up, you'll find relatively the same thing I've been told over the years about each truck.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:04 Quote
Straner wrote:
I live in the heart of ranching and rodeo in Alberta, I have plenty of real information, if you want links from the internet look them up, you'll find relatively the same thing I've been told over the years about each truck.

opinions then? I live in one of the largest farm towns for wheat and onions in the world. guess what, its all opinion.......

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:05 Quote
ziegele wrote:
Straner wrote:

opinions then? I live in one of the largest farm towns for wheat and onions in the world. guess what, its all opinion.......
So if somebody runs their truck on a Dyno and says it has, for example, 450hp, thats opinion?

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:07 Quote
Straner wrote:
ziegele wrote:
Straner wrote:

So if somebody runs their truck on a Dyno and says it has, for example, 450hp, thats opinion?

Are you trolling? Mopar or no car bro.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:08 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Straner wrote:
ziegele wrote:

Mopar, car and diesel do not go together

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:08 Quote
My neighbour's Ford 6.4 has 1,250hp, but that's obviously modified just like your 450hp Dodge. I don't see how that counts as a valid proof of anything. Please, just shut up and stop being the stereotypical Dodge owner everyone loves to hate. Next thing you know, you'll be going on about how your 12" Cummins sticker on the back of your window and your 10" stack gives you more horsepower.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:11 Quote
Straner wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:
Straner wrote:

Mopar, car and diesel do not go together

Yep. You're trolling. You have a nice truck. It's got a nice engine but the LS1 is the best engine of all time. Kanye up in this bitch.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:12 Quote
Straner wrote:
ziegele wrote:
Straner wrote:

lol thats a fact, you cant give me any information other then opinions........ someone told me it must be true doesnt work here.

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:39 Quote
Dropping a bombshell here guys but what if i told you that dodge doesn't even own Cummins but ford does o_O

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:40 Quote
vexcom wrote:
Dropping a bombshell here guys but what if i told you that dodge doesn't even own Cummins but ford does o_O
What if I told you that you're wrong and Ford sold its shares?

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 18:59 Quote
You keep saying statistics but id like you to actually link where you're getting information from or just post the info, not just say the word statistics

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 19:02 Quote
"I have statistics guiz!"
"Show us."
"Google it."

The fuck are you on, boy?

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 19:03 Quote
"70% of all statistics are made up on the spot by 64% of people that produce false statistics 54% of the time they produce them." - Yahoo Answers

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 19:05 Quote
dmanj wrote:
"70% of all statistics are made up on the spot by 64% of people that produce false statistics 54% of the time they produce them." - Yahoo Answers

haha this is good

Posted: Jul 8, 2013 at 19:08 Quote
Guys, I think you are confused about the difference between stats and opinion. Stats involve numbers, opinions involve things like "ford is the best" etc. I am getting this info from pictures, as well as personally seeing trucks on the Dyno, its not somebody on the internet who posts something saying "put a 6" lift on my cummins and flipped the mirrors out, gave me 1069 hp instead of 569". I'm talking proof. I also said bone stock, sure if you do a whole bunch of crap to a ford or chevy it'll have more power than a stock dodge. Ain't no stacks or stickers going on this thing, I use it for its purpose.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020603
Mobile Version of Website