Scammer Warning - Green Macneil BMX and parts.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Scammer Warning - Green Macneil BMX and parts.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
Here is the guys main page - http://bmx-macneil.pinkbike.com/

I bought the powerbite crank off him, the balance rear wheel, the animal sprocket and some more parts, and he sent me old shitty Canadian tire BMX parts in the box.

He almost got me scammed for $80, but the lady at the post office found a way to return my COD.

Don't deal with him, I always leave messages under his buy and sell pictures that he is a scammer, but he deletes them.

Anyone else get scammed lately?

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
tell the mods on pink bike. They will ban him right a way

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 13:57 Quote
what do you do if you traded.. shipped somthing and haven't gotten the part which they where supose to ship to you?

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
do you have any proff that you got scamed or some thing
also i told a mod about it. SO he might question u

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
well i got emails.. im just questioning what has happened at the moment.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
I already told the mod geezer yesterday because he is my friend, but the guy isn't banned yet, so I made this forum.

I picked it up, and went to the car and opened it, and it was a bunch of crap.

So I went back inside the post office and asked what I should do becuse I just got scammed.

She said that she can't do anything and canada post has nothing to do with that, so I went home to call customer service.

BUT, when I got home there was a message on my answering macking form the lady at the post office saying that she found a solution for my problem.

So I went back and she told me she realized she didn't put my money order through my computer yet.

Soo.. we packed it back up and marked it as refused package, return to sender. Also I got my money back.

And in the ens he will be out the $20 he paid for shipping and the $7 COD charge, and if he wants those shitty parts back, he will have to pay the shipping back to him. Smile

Mod
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 14:14 Quote
Only mods can see if users are suspended and banned. General users are unable to see what other user's profile status is. It simply isn't viewable by the public if they have been suspended or not. I am sure if you told him about it, he did something about it.

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
well it sounds like you got really lucky and you should really be care ful . Hopley they could do some thing about it

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 14:50 Quote
yep, no more buying and selling with people from quebec for me Razz

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
yeah i just got scammed by the user bikerdave i traded him my fork for his and when i got the other fork there was problems so i took it to the bike shop and one stancion was screwed the seels were gone and all the oil had leaked out and in the end i needed to pay 214$

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
tremblay wrote:
Here is the guys main page - http://bmx-macneil.pinkbike.com/

I bought the powerbite crank off him, the balance rear wheel, the animal sprocket and some more parts, and he sent me old shitty Canadian tire BMX parts in the box.

He almost got me scammed for $80, but the lady at the post office found a way to return my COD.

Don't deal with him, I always leave messages under his buy and sell pictures that he is a scammer, but he deletes them.

Anyone else get scammed lately?

ya I was scammed by an awsome bike....great condition................the right parts but all damaged and a 1,000,000 klicks on the bike

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 16:39 Quote
tremblay wrote:
yep, no more buying and selling with people from quebec for me Razz

Ya you gotta be careful with those frenchies.

Mod
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 16:45 Quote
Wow! So now we are discriminating against French people because of one bad experience? Scammers exist everywhere not just in the UK or Quebec. You just have to make sure that who you deal with is a reputable person. Look in their buy sell for previous dealings and be alert!

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
great news boys hes now banned Big Grin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027471
Mobile Version of Website