TL;DR: If you got an Ibis dealer near you, get the Ripmo. If you don't have a dealer near you, get the Jeffsy.
So, when it comes to the geometry and travel the Rimpo AF is on the more progressive side of things and the Jeffsy is not to far behind. Since component spec is so opinionated, I will do my best to be bipartisan, but take what I say with a grain of salt. The Ibis, for $200 more bear in mind, you get Shimano Deore which is the lowest end Shimano 12 speed groupset, is considered by many to be vastly superior to Sram's SX and NX Eagle groupsets. As an intern at a shop who does most of the simple tune ups, I prefer to work on Shimano stuff and prefer the feel of Shimano. The brakes are Shimano Deore as well, so they are mineral oil and are a breeze to work on. The suspension is DVO, so it is a little less common, so you may find yourself having to wait for parts if you need a service. The dropper post is KS, and I have heard that they can be finicky at times. Other than that you get an aluminum frame, instead of a carbon one, and that is most of the crucial, or at least bigger, differences on the Ibis. The Jeffsy on the other hand has Sram's NX Eagle groupset, which works well if you babysit the drivetrain, but not so much if you thrash it and crash it. The brakes are Sram Guide R, which are not so easy to bleed. The suspension is Fox, so parts tend to be readily available. A lot of the remaining parts are E13, which have a reputation for kind of being iffy with their quality control. I am an owner of a Jeffsy 27.5 Base, and I gotta say these bikes swing well above their class, but YT does have a storied history of being not so good at customer service as well as having poor quality control. My Jeffsy now has a crack in the left chainstay around the weld, and I am going through their warranty process and it isn't looking to good, but I think this may be due to Covid, but just something to keep in mind. I think that if I was to be only given those two options the Ibis is well worth the extra $200 if you have a dealer nearby. But, if you don't have a dealer nearby, I would recommend the Jeffsy because most of the structural issues seem to happen with the aluminum models and the carbon ones only seem to get cosmetic damage, if any is received at all. Look into both bikes and check out each bikes forum here on Pinkbike, and check out some of the reviews as well.
TL;DR: If you got an Ibis dealer near you, get the Ripmo. If you don't have a dealer near you, get the Jeffsy.
So, when it comes to the geometry and travel the Rimpo AF is on the more progressive side of things and the Jeffsy is not to far behind. Since component spec is so opinionated, I will do my best to be bipartisan, but take what I say with a grain of salt. The Ibis, for $200 more bear in mind, you get Shimano Deore which is the lowest end Shimano 12 speed groupset, is considered by many to be vastly superior to Sram's SX and NX Eagle groupsets. As an intern at a shop who does most of the simple tune ups, I prefer to work on Shimano stuff and prefer the feel of Shimano. The brakes are Shimano Deore as well, so they are mineral oil and are a breeze to work on. The suspension is DVO, so it is a little less common, so you may find yourself having to wait for parts if you need a service. The dropper post is KS, and I have heard that they can be finicky at times. Other than that you get an aluminum frame, instead of a carbon one, and that is most of the crucial, or at least bigger, differences on the Ibis. The Jeffsy on the other hand has Sram's NX Eagle groupset, which works well if you babysit the drivetrain, but not so much if you thrash it and crash it. The brakes are Sram Guide R, which are not so easy to bleed. The suspension is Fox, so parts tend to be readily available. A lot of the remaining parts are E13, which have a reputation for kind of being iffy with their quality control. I am an owner of a Jeffsy 27.5 Base, and I gotta say these bikes swing well above their class, but YT does have a storied history of being not so good at customer service as well as having poor quality control. My Jeffsy now has a crack in the left chainstay around the weld, and I am going through their warranty process and it isn't looking to good, but I think this may be due to Covid, but just something to keep in mind. I think that if I was to be only given those two options the Ibis is well worth the extra $200 if you have a dealer nearby. But, if you don't have a dealer nearby, I would recommend the Jeffsy because most of the structural issues seem to happen with the aluminum models and the carbon ones only seem to get cosmetic damage, if any is received at all. Look into both bikes and check out each bikes forum here on Pinkbike, and check out some of the reviews as well.
Do you mind giving me your opinion between the Ripmo AF vs Yazzari Delano Comp!?!
They look very similar, with ~$300 separating a AL frame from Carbon.