Powered by Outside

How to upload picture of my bike to BUYSELL

PB Forum :: 29ers
How to upload picture of my bike to BUYSELL

Author Message
Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 15:41 Quote
Hi can anyone explain how to upload photos to BUYSELL. I'm trying to drag and drop photos from my photos library but I keep getting an error saying the photos need to be in the format image/*.

Thanks for the help.

Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 15:43 Quote
mannymtnbk wrote:
Hi can anyone explain how to upload photos to BUYSELL. I'm trying to drag and drop photos from my photos library but I keep getting an error saying the photos need to be in the format image/*.

Thanks for the help.
it means you got to make it a format image

Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 15:45 Quote
Ok thanks. I figured it out anyway literally right after I posted the question haha.

Posted: Jul 3, 2023 at 11:57 Quote
I am having problem to add my photo to buy sell app. Finally got them on my album / profile but unable to add it to my add. Please help
Thanks

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007098
Mobile Version of Website