Spindrift 2021

PB Forum :: Propain Bikes
Spindrift 2021
Posted: Jul 11, 2023 at 20:32 Quote
speedy-toast wrote:
Dini2k wrote:
speedy-toast wrote:
I have a question for all Spindrift 27.5 owners:

I am looking to possibly buy a Spindrift CF 27.5 frame for my next build. I like setting up my suspension to be super active as I like to jump and pop off everything I can in the trail. Do the new Spindrifts suit this type of riding style well?

Yes very supportive and poppy.

Right on. I just ordered one up and I’m stoked lol

You won't regret it, super fun bike all around!

Posted: Aug 4, 2023 at 14:03 Quote
Anyone install a bash guard/chain guide on their spindrift? I was just about to install a oneup bash guide v2, but the included bolts get way to close to the frame for comfort.

Posted: Aug 4, 2023 at 14:48 Quote
i did. The e*thirteen trs+ which comes with three different spacers and two sets of bolts (long / short). With the short ones i had no problem.

You could try the old sram caliper bolt spacers ( those grey ones ) , which are curvy enough to gain some millimeters from the long bolts. If your chainring can move freely after that of course...

Posted: Aug 4, 2023 at 15:19 Quote
amonas wrote:
i did. The e*thirteen trs+ which comes with three different spacers and two sets of bolts (long / short). With the short ones i had no problem.

You could try the old sram caliper bolt spacers ( those grey ones ) , which are curvy enough to gain some millimeters from the long bolts. If your chainring can move freely after that of course...

Good to know, maybe I’ll just return this one and go with the ethirteen. Thanks!

Posted: Feb 12, 2024 at 21:54 Quote
Hey all, anyone running a 2022+ Fox Dhx (not Dhx2) on their Spindrift? How is it? Current setup is a Float X2 air shock.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026576
Mobile Version of Website