Powered by Outside

What 24" Slick or semi-slick tires are out there now?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What 24" Slick or semi-slick tires are out there now?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 3, 2020 at 22:35 Quote
I used to ride on Kenda Kniption 24"x2.1 kevlar tires back in the day. I have DMR Supermotos 24"x2.1 now, but they are getting old and worn.

I've tried searching around but can't find much of anything available for lightweight 24" tires.

Any tips on what is out there for 24" tires in 2020 would be appreciated

Posted: Nov 3, 2020 at 22:56 Quote
Schwalbe Table Top are a decent tyre for dirt, available in 24.

FL
Posted: Nov 3, 2020 at 23:48 Quote
depending on how slick is slick.
If you can find them Oddessy have the P Lyte Pursuit tyre. I have Oddessy Aitken 24's on my 24 jump/pump bike. When they need replacing I'll probably go for DMR super Moto's which aren't 100% slick but still a fast tyre. There's also S&M mainline tyre available in 24. Tioga Powerblocks, Maxxis DTH but they can be hard to find in some width sizes

Posted: Nov 4, 2020 at 7:40 Quote
The slicker the better for me I pretty much only ride pavement. I've never heard of the odysseys I'll check them out. Where are you finding Super motos still available? I don't mind the ones I'm on and would consider another set if I could find them. I've checked out powerblocks but they seem weird. I also saw 24x1.85 holy rollers on amazon but they are out of stock...

nojzilla wrote:
depending on how slick is slick.
If you can find them Oddessy have the P Lyte Pursuit tyre. I have Oddessy Aitken 24's on my 24 jump/pump bike. When they need replacing I'll probably go for DMR super Moto's which aren't 100% slick but still a fast tyre. There's also S&M mainline tyre available in 24. Tioga Powerblocks, Maxxis DTH but they can be hard to find in some width sizes

FL
Posted: Nov 4, 2020 at 7:44 Quote
On DMR's site but postage could be a killer. Those Oddessy pursuits would be great from the sounds of it, if you can find em. A street/Park BMX cut slick.

Posted: Nov 4, 2020 at 8:10 Quote
Yeah I like the look of them and they are real light. Haven't been able to find them available yet, but I guess I might have to poke around in the spring when most places re-stock.

Edit: I just checked DMRs site and I only found two other Moto tires, neither in a 24" and no supermoto listed :/

nojzilla wrote:
On DMR's site but postage could be a killer. Those Oddessy pursuits would be great from the sounds of it, if you can find em. A street/Park BMX cut slick.

FL
Posted: Nov 4, 2020 at 11:02 Quote
TWGE8 wrote:
Yeah I like the look of them and they are real light. Haven't been able to find them available yet, but I guess I might have to poke around in the spring when most places re-stock.

Edit: I just checked DMRs site and I only found two other Moto tires, neither in a 24" and no supermoto listed :/

nojzilla wrote:

That's interesting as I wanted some Smile
Check out the S&M mainlines, I reckon you'd like them an should be easily available in 24 in the U.S

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039712
Mobile Version of Website