Upgrade suspension ideas Whyte s-150s

PB Forum :: Beginners
Upgrade suspension ideas Whyte s-150s
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 23, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
Hi guys.

The past 18 months I have really got to grips with my 2018 Whyte s-150s, I’ve upgraded the basics but looking to upgrade the suspension. It’s running a rock shox revelation with 150mm travel at the front and RockShox Deluxe RT DebonAir on the rear.

My idea being with the upgrades is I will have a good selection of parts to hopefully move from frame to frame in the future. Wondered if anyone had the same set up with upgrades maybe coil rear etc?

I ride mostly trails and bike park stuff.

Any help would be great

O+
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 20:35 Quote
Bnash6 wrote:
Hi guys.

The past 18 months I have really got to grips with my 2018 Whyte s-150s, I’ve upgraded the basics but looking to upgrade the suspension. It’s running a rock shox revelation with 150mm travel at the front and RockShox Deluxe RT DebonAir on the rear.

My idea being with the upgrades is I will have a good selection of parts to hopefully move from frame to frame in the future. Wondered if anyone had the same set up with upgrades maybe coil rear etc?

I ride mostly trails and bike park stuff.

Any help would be great

What do you want to improve on your bike? I can recommend upgrades, but could you explain what you want your bike to be able to do better? (Eg. climb better, downhill better, etc.)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010281
Mobile Version of Website