SARNIA Riders roll call?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
SARNIA Riders roll call?
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 11:47 Quote
i dont think that guy realizes your the brains behind the whole canatara idea...

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 11:55 Quote
Ok then nvm lol
those pics on the other page are what its all gonna look like?

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 12:00 Quote
cant say forsure but thats just an idea for the city. I model they can work with. Nate is trying to get a xc track going on also. No effence Nate but not many kids in this thread would be intersted. XC is more an old man thing!lol

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 13:40 Quote
Yeah I know but I thought I'd try, I have a couple Old Men lined up to help but you can always use more. I just bought an OLD MAN BIKE so Im super pumped to get some trails happening. You just wait till I start cuttin XC trails back there, you'll be tradin you Dob for cross country rocket!!!!!

Did you get an email from Shelley today??

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
codysisler wrote:
i dont think that guy realizes your the brains behind the whole canatara idea...

Sh*t, if I had any Brains I would run like hell. Good News about the park is coming soon, I let you know when the Cats out of the bag officially.

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
mxnate wrote:
Yeah I know but I thought I'd try, I have a couple Old Men lined up to help but you can always use more. I just bought an OLD MAN BIKE so Im super pumped to get some trails happening. You just wait till I start cuttin XC trails back there, you'll be tradin you Dob for cross country rocket!!!!!

Did you get an email from Shelley today??
I just got it! Sounds great! Ahahah no old man bike for me!I finaly worked the nerve up to do tricks so dirt jumps are my love again! Cant wait for new park, its comeing alot faster then i thought!!

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 15:32 Quote
Oh yeah, its soooooo nice that all this is being done in the background and we dont have to do a thing. We should still look over the proposal though, now is definately the time to make changes or improvements. The guy who won the bid has been emailing me for about a week, he seems really anxious to give us what we want.

Charlie and I just got back from Canatara, I jumped the new step up.....so Fun. Everything else is a bit beat up but all in all not too bad.
Nate

Posted: Oct 29, 2009 at 15:52 Quote
the new one we made? I love that thing its great to trick. Eavrything else is in bad shape i know. We are doing some fixing tomorow. Alex tried to flip it today it was awesome!

Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
Hey are the trails in Canatara muddy today???? (saturday), I was gonna head down but the weather kinda looks like Balls! Go or No Go?

Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
no go, they are farely muddy.

Posted: Oct 31, 2009 at 17:09 Quote
Man that sucks, this time of year is the worst, even with a couple dry days the trails just never dry out. Hey Luc, maybe you go down there with a roll of paper towels on Sunday morning and dry everything up for an afternoon ride??? Sound good?

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
I went down today and almost everything is rideable now. That new line into the step up is sick, that berm jump is awesome, I just built one out on the kimball and havent even been able to hit it yet because its so wet.

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
we just finished a big ride sesh today it was great, we tuched up the berm and remade the lip and landing, the line is so great now. Eavryones going out tomorow so eavryone should come. Have a good ride day we will probably have video camera or something

Posted: Nov 1, 2009 at 16:20 Quote
yea today was so sick, nate you need to come ride with us tommro.

Posted: Nov 2, 2009 at 6:02 Quote
What time is everybody heading out for a ride today.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.084882
Mobile Version of Website