Show your e-MTB

PB Forum :: eMTB
Show your e-MTB
Posted: Jan 12, 2023 at 23:39 Quote
Photwenny wrote:
Rocky Mountain RM7 BBSHD Mid drive custom spraydotbike paint job
Finished my e-bike build. Vintage Rocky Mountain RM7 with custom spraydotbike paint by me. Lunacycle Hotrod 1800 watt BBSHD mid-drive, Samsung 40T 45 amp pocket rocket battery, Magura 4 piston brakes 203mm/180mm front and rear, Marzocchi C2R2 fork, 200mm/180mm front and rear travel. Spank race 33 wheels and hex hubs. Maxxis dhr/dhf tires. First real ride today and it’s awesome.

Good work mate, that's going to be fun:-)

Posted: Jan 16, 2023 at 20:37 Quote
After a muddy ride, then a fresh wash....

photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 17, 2023 at 6:23 Quote
fredro wrote:
After a muddy ride, then a fresh wash....

photo
]

Man, I like the looks of that bike. How're you liking it compared to the RISE?

Posted: Jan 17, 2023 at 6:52 Quote
Thanks! I like it alot. In comparison to the Rise, it’s lighter, bigger battery, more power, and much more playful. DW linkage, along with slightly less travel, makes it feel real poppy. I think it looks better too.

Posted: Jan 17, 2023 at 6:58 Quote
fredro wrote:
Thanks! I like it alot. In comparison to the Rise, it’s lighter, bigger battery, more power, and much more playful. DW linkage, along with slightly less travel, makes it feel real poppy. I think it looks better too.

Sounds really hard to beat - I want one.

Posted: Jan 27, 2023 at 11:06 Quote
I don't see the point of buying a small motor/battery eMTB. The big boys are just so much fun. Maybe I would change my mind if I had a ride on one of the smaller bike?

Posted: Jan 27, 2023 at 18:05 Quote
iLuveKetchup wrote:
MyO Rise

Nice! My old cranks!! Salute

Posted: Jan 27, 2023 at 18:14 Quote
og-squid-mtb wrote:
I don't see the point of buying a small motor/battery eMTB. The big boys are just so much fun. Maybe I would change my mind if I had a ride on one of the smaller bike?

For my local trails, it's nice to ride a lighter bike. The loops aren't long (under 20 miles), so you don't need all the power of a bigger battery. I would imagine a full fat 50+ pound bike would be a lot more effort to throw around on the trail, not to mention loading/unloading, as well as lugging upstairs if some people had to. My Shuttle SL is 42 lbs and feels very much like a regular mtb.

With that said, I'd like to build a full fat/long travel ebike for when I travel for bike trips and longer, more demanding trails. But for my local trails, lightweight ebikes are perfect for me.

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2023 at 9:25 Quote
Recent ride Awesome conditions

Speaking of long travel full fat, here’s my full power long travel full fat on a recent ride! I fing love this bike!

Posted: Jan 28, 2023 at 10:47 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Speaking of long travel full fat, here’s my full power long travel full fat on a recent ride! I fing love this bike!
I was looking into those. Looks like a great bike for the price .

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2023 at 16:02 Quote
og-squid-mtb wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

I was looking into those. Looks like a great bike for the price .

Bargain sale right here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn4z0njtGO2/?igshid=ZmMyNmFmZTc=

Posted: Feb 8, 2023 at 12:10 Quote
photo

Geometron with cyc x1 gen3.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020642
Mobile Version of Website