Show your e-MTB

PB Forum :: eMTB
Show your e-MTB
O+
Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 17:19 Quote
This is what i am on this season,(Trek EXE) I definitely like it. But could use more travel sometimes.

photo

O+
Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 18:13 Quote
kmag76 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
You should. You won’t be disappointed. I had an original Voima, and I loved it so much, I sold it to buy the new updated Voima with Bosch race motor. It does everything really really good. Climbing, descending, turning, jumping and even pedals great on flat lands. And you can run it full 29er, mullet or even full 27.5 with single or dual crown if you want.

It seems like great value! When i looked into it, Rob rides EMTB had bought himself one as his personal whip, and that says a lot about the bike right there.

I’ve a had a few peaks at your bike before, and thought that is the “ultimate big hill shuttle machine”
I may have to take a second look into them tup

That’s exactly what I built it up for, my ultimate shuttle machine, but it’s turned out to be so much more. Beer

Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 18:19 Quote
Yours sucks tho!! #nodingleballs

O+
Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 18:20 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
kmag76 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
You should. You won’t be disappointed. I had an original Voima, and I loved it so much, I sold it to buy the new updated Voima with Bosch race motor. It does everything really really good. Climbing, descending, turning, jumping and even pedals great on flat lands. And you can run it full 29er, mullet or even full 27.5 with single or dual crown if you want.

It seems like great value! When i looked into it, Rob rides EMTB had bought himself one as his personal whip, and that says a lot about the bike right there.

I’ve a had a few peaks at your bike before, and thought that is the “ultimate big hill shuttle machine”

Pole’s new Sonni would be awesome as a self shuttle DH bike. I would have ordered one but as silly as it sounds I hate wearing a backpack for water and it doesn’t have a water bottle mount.

I’m still toying with the idea of putting the Bomber 58 from my DH bike on my Voima.

I think you should! That’s what I did. My 40 came off of my Intense M9, along with with the bars and my brakes. I want to eventually build my M9 back up, but honestly my Voima is much better than my M9 ever was.

O+
Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 18:23 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Yours sucks tho!! #nodingleballs

lol Ciate bendejo!

Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 18:30 Quote
Cierra la boca Chivato!! Soy numero uno para dos anos a la mi escuela! Que pasa Punto!! lol Of course that was damn near 30 years ago so…. #iamnotold. #youare.

O+
Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 18:45 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
kmag76 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Pole’s new Sonni would be awesome as a self shuttle DH bike. I would have ordered one but as silly as it sounds I hate wearing a backpack for water and it doesn’t have a water bottle mount.

I’m still toying with the idea of putting the Bomber 58 from my DH bike on my Voima.

Oh I get it, I don’t think id buy a bike without a water bottle mount, Im sweaty enough as it is without wearing a back pack or hip pack

Have you used your new Pole on the shore yet? It looks like it would be the perfect bike for rowdy laps!
I had Revelstoke in mind when i was eying these up

Posted: Sep 8, 2023 at 19:43 Quote
He doesn’t get to use his Pole much. Oh, you’re talking about the bike…. lol I am not 12.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2023 at 3:00 Quote
photo
Love this bike. I was late to come around to ebikes but I have been enjoying this thing the past couple months. Took advantage of a rare Yeti sale this summer and got it for a reasonable price

Posted: Sep 17, 2023 at 9:49 Quote
photo

My buddy's new Orbea Wild, and my Pivot Shuttle SL.

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2023 at 10:46 Quote
Anyone know where I can get a 500w Bosch PowerTube Smart System battery, (bbp3751) in the US, or shipped to the US? I’m not having much luck finding one that can be shipped to me. I have a 750, but I want a 500 for park and short ride days and to drop 3lbs.

Posted: Sep 17, 2023 at 12:38 Quote
After more than 20 years of normal Freeride & DH bikes there was also an e-bike for me a few weeks ago and I'm really excited.

My 2023 Mondraker Crafty R.

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2023 at 5:41 Quote
New 2023 Orbea Wild H10. Recent E-bike convert and loving it. First big day out covered 31 miles and 2700 feet of climbing. Could have never imagined doing that on my Analogs. Now when asked what trails I want to ride I think my default answer is going to be “ALL of them”!

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.047025
Mobile Version of Website