Any Pinkbike "Conspiracy Theorists" on here? Share your knowledge!

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Any Pinkbike "Conspiracy Theorists" on here? Share your knowledge!
Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 4:07 Quote
DCA and Matt. I used to be like you both. I was a statist and couldn't accept or believe governments would kill their own people for political and financial gain.

My ex showed me a 9/11 conspiracy video on YouTube back in 2011. I shunned her and told her "I'm not even gonna watch this bullshit" because I couldn't and wouldn't accept that a government would attack it's own people.

In 2014, after living alone (ex left me in 2012) I saw some credible sources claiming 9/11 was an inside job, so went and watched the video my ex tried to show me.

It was so credible, that I was shocked, and that's where I became a truther/conspiracy theorist and have learned a lot since then.

Anyway, watch the 5 minute long video in the first link on my post above. This is an ex-Captain and commercial pilot who has tried reconstructing (on real life flight simulators) the flight paths of the planes used to go into to the twin towers, and he claims (not just him but other pilots) that it was impossible for him to do, so how did Arabic terrorists who failed to control and fly a single engine Cessna, able to fly those powerful and fast planes into the towers?

It should enlighten you both, unless the cognitive dissonance blocks you from accepting it.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 7:39 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Where’s the proof of The Guardian online has spread false info on the “””whu flu””” ?
Did you watch Fox News lording Putin yesterday , wtf is wrong with them ?

I haven't heard anything about the Guardian specifically, but CNN has been proved to screw around facts so they can push their own agenda.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 7:48 Quote
Unlike trump , fox’s , , infowars ……….,, shall I go on ?

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 7:51 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Unlike trump , fox’s , , infowars ……….,, shall I go on ?

Im sure Fox slightly messes with facts so they can push their own narrative, but gimme so real evidence about how Trump or Fox spreads fake news.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 8:52 Quote
Which one of the 30,000 of trumps mistruths would you like lol and fox …,where do you start !

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 8:53 Quote
I know Bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11, but it's odd how Cook died mysteriously after making this statement.

photo

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 8:53 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Which one of the 30,000 of trumps mistruths would you like lol and fox …,where do you start !

Alright, start stating them Smile

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 9:38 Quote
Bargain book of the day !
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1594484988/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_YJQFSGM25FRXJSZ78BZ8

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 9:51 Quote
Matt and DCA, what are your thoughts on Snowden and Assange?

Seeing as Snowden leaked that the NSA and GCHQ are spying on us all, and Assange leaked information about US war crimes,

Snowden would be in prison for leaking government crimes if he didn't flee to Russia, and Assange is rotting away in Belmarsh prison for leaking government crimes.

You trust your governments and MSM, even though they've been exposed for being corrupt, and then ridicule people like me and PMZ as "conspiracy theorists."

Quite ironic.

You don't trust people in your personal lives with a 10 ft stick, yet blindly trust strangers who are politicians (many which have been exposed for lies and corruption) and strangers on your TV screen telling you an "official" story.

I don't get it?

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 10:28 Quote
I’ve never said I believe this Tory gov on any subject , it is full of lying idiots . I do however trust the scientists that are dealing with this mess , if everyone took you’re advice kinny on the not taking the vax we’d be right up the shitter !
We also have a thing called the IPSO (independent press standards org) and if you believe that all MSM and the press are working with the govs to stop the people know the truth about the new world order and all the other wako conspiracies you state , you are raving mad !

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
Kinny if you’re right on the snowden/gov spying on us , try Googling bomb making recipes every day , if you don’t get your door smashed in one night we’re all good ! I’m sure from your posts on here lately they would be onto you already lol

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 10:42 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Bargain book of the day !
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1594484988/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_YJQFSGM25FRXJSZ78BZ8

I ain't buying a book, hows abouts you find me some REAL video evidence to support all the lies and conspiracy theories that you claim Trump and Fox produce.

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Kinny if you’re right on the snowden/gov spying on us , try Googling bomb making recipes every day , if you don’t get your door smashed in one night we’re all good ! I’m sure from your posts on here lately they would be onto you already lol

I'll use this video in my self defence, lol.

And the MSM is owned by 6 corporations. Seeing as they reported the lies about 9/11 and never broadcasted the alternate side to it, tells me to trust them again.

https://techstartups.com/2020/09/18/6-corporations-control-90-media-america-illusion-choice-objectivity-2020/

Matt, it seems you joined this thread to troll me. No worries, but you're not exactly debunking me or PMZ. Just posting and proving you're brainwashed and trust the media and government,

The cognitive dissonance is strong with you.

"The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the mental discomfort that results from holding two conflicting beliefs, values, or attitudes. People tend to seek consistency in their attitudes and perceptions, so this conflict causes feelings of unease or discomfort."

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 11:05 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
I know Bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11, but it's odd how Cook died mysteriously after making this statement.

photo

Robin Cook didn't die mysteriously. He suffered a heart attack after a fall.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2005/aug/07/uk.labour

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 11:12 Quote
SkateFaster wrote:

Robin Cook didn't die mysteriously. He suffered a heart attack after a fall.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2005/aug/07/uk.labour

Questionable.

CIA made a heart attack gun years back which left no traces of the poison that caused it.

Plus many people who blew the whistle on government secrets have suddenly died not long after making public statements,

The US government want Assange extradited to the USA to serve life in prison, even though he exposed them of crimes and didn't commit any himself,

Can't believe most people still trust their governments.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013374
Mobile Version of Website